Two Questions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

jrono -> Two Questions (6/6/2018 3:08:41 PM)

Greetings!

I have two questions. How do you reinforce carriers with planes? It seems like it would be pretty obvious but I feel like I am missing something.

Secondly, what is the difference between shock attack and deliberate attack?

Thanks,

JON

rms1pa -> RE: Two Questions (6/6/2018 4:12:48 PM)

squadrons on carriers in range of an air HQ and planes in the pool can acccept replacement planes.there are other methods.

deliberate attack is exactly that deliberate. lower risk fewer losses.

shock attack doubles your AV but more casualties and disruption.

if you need the unit to attack some where else soon and diliberate will do the job in 2 or three turns diliberate is the way to go.

if you need the place now and have a month or so to recover from lots of disruption the shock. there are some other reasons.

rms/pa

jrono -> RE: Two Questions (6/6/2018 4:43:17 PM)

Thanks!

rms1pa -> RE: Two Questions (6/8/2018 3:57:00 AM)

keep in mind "in range" means transfer range of the aircraft.

also for the allies there will be CVEs that appear with VR squadrons. there are varing choices made about them but if those CVEs are in a replenishment task force and the american carriers are in transfer range the air squadrons on the fleet carriers can be filled.

rms/pa

bobdina -> RE: Two Questions (6/8/2018 2:06:21 PM)

Speaking of VR squadrons, here's a great thread on how to use them. That is if you are playing the Allies. http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4453855

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI