Game Play Slowness (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Gateway to Caen >> Tech Support

RD Knight -> Game Play Slowness (6/14/2018 4:16:04 AM)

Battle ran for 10 minutes real time, but only progressed 2.5 minutes in game. Thus, it went real slow. This was the situation on June 13th at 2100 PDT.

PipFromSlitherine -> RE: Game Play Slowness (6/14/2018 2:40:37 PM)

More information would be useful. Was this MP or SP? What map? What sides?

Cheers

Pip

RD Knight -> RE: Game Play Slowness (6/14/2018 11:00:43 PM)

It was multiplay (MP) and it appeared to be an issue with the connection between myself and my opponent. At first it took several tries (5-6) to get properly connected. Then once connected and into the battle, that’s when the game went slow. I hosted and my opponent (who was 3 time zone away in Montreal Canada) took several minutes to load game data. We even stopped the game, backed out to our desktops, and reloaded. We experienced the same conditions as I just described.

We did not run tests on our internet DL and UL at the time. However, I pay for high band width on my cable. My opponent has cable as well. As much as I have MP CC in all it’s versions, it seems GtC connecting is the most troublesome. And your server for this game was just upgraded too.

I doubt the map had anything to do with the slowness of play.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI