Next project news? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

Raptor341 -> Next project news? (6/28/2018 1:10:22 AM)

Any information on what the next Fury Games project is going to be?

Raptor341

KorutZelva -> RE: Next project news? (6/28/2018 1:42:50 AM)

Strategic Command: Dating Simulator

[:'(]

Taxman66 -> RE: Next project news? (6/28/2018 1:52:16 AM)

That's easy....

Q: Do you play Strategic Command? (Y/N)
A1 (Q = N): You may proceed to Attempt to find a date.
A2 (Q = Y): You are too busy playing to find a date.
A (All): You decide if this result meets your own victory conditions.

KorutZelva -> RE: Next project news? (6/28/2018 2:03:41 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Taxman66

That's easy....

Q: Do you play Strategic Command? (Y/N)
A1 (Q = N): You may proceed to Attempt to find a date.
A2 (Q = Y): You are too busy playing to find a date.
A (All): You decide if this result meets your own victory conditions.

I always 2 chits in 'cheesy pick-up line' but conventional wisdom indicate to prioritise research in 'rhythmic dancing'. [:D]

PvtBenjamin -> RE: Next project news? (6/28/2018 10:07:30 AM)

KZ I'm starting to worry that you are drinking and foruming [sm=00000436.gif]

KorutZelva -> RE: Next project news? (6/28/2018 12:17:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: PvtBenjamin

KZ I'm starting to worry that you are drinking and foruming [sm=00000436.gif]

if only... if only... [:D]

Christolos -> RE: Next project news? (6/28/2018 5:02:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Raptor341

Raptor341

I'm praying and hoping it will be a Pacific War version of SC3! [:)]

C

PvtBenjamin -> RE: Next project news? (6/28/2018 5:20:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Christolos

quote:

ORIGINAL: Raptor341

Raptor341

I'm praying and hoping it will be a Pacific War version of SC3! [:)]

C

Global version for me

Raptor341 -> RE: Next project news? (6/28/2018 9:51:40 PM)

I've been using the SC series since SC The Great War. I bought the STEAM classic version of SC Global Conflict (AoD/AoC) but I found that while the Global map was nice the scale was too small, even with the improvements in map size of AoD.

Ideally, I'd be very interested in a Global version of SC3 that does not sacrifice too much in the way of scale. It means it's going to be a huge map but that's ok. Corp/Divisional level.

And it goes without saying that an SC3 version of The Great War would be very well received.

On a side note, a fictional Cold War gone hot scenario could also fit for a global map version of SC.

Cheers,

Raptor341

FF_1079 -> RE: Next project news? (6/28/2018 10:53:43 PM)

I'll chime in and say that either the Pacific or the Global would be awesome and a day one buy for me.

TheGreatRadish -> RE: Next project news? (6/30/2018 8:17:27 AM)

Both the great war and global would be welcome in my book. I don't mind which way round particularly (perhaps a very slight bias towards global), I just hope we get them both at some point.

A Great War version wouldn't need too much map work done (global on the current scale is a massive job, I'm sure) and I believe that Bill is especially fond of that setting, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if that's what is next. I think we're all looking forward to finding out [:)]

DonCzirr -> RE: Next project news? (7/1/2018 12:18:31 AM)

I'd like to see more of the Weapons and Warfare type of offerings but now on the new engine - limited turn /smaller scale battles in all theaters.

nnason -> RE: Next project news? (7/1/2018 3:15:12 PM)

All,
SC is a strategic game so more tech/economic/political/large theaters (All WWII) would be great. More until types fine also. If you want smaller scale I think Operational Art of War would be a good choice.

James Taylor -> RE: Next project news? (7/1/2018 11:31:41 PM)

Give me an apparent/projected system of "lines of communication and supply" that is defendable and interruptible in the Pac with naval units that have multiple auto settings like air units.

YohanTM -> RE: Next project news? (7/3/2018 1:02:53 AM)

My dream DLC is a fictitious WWII technology level game that would use Hubert's fantastic engine and have variable setup for from 2-4 players. It WOULD NOT be based on Earth.

The sides would each have their own strengths and weaknesses and for 3 player would likely be 2 smaller sides against 1 evil empire.

The WWII era is a perfect balance of weaponry. By going to an ahistorical country set you get away from all the baggage of everyone’s interpretation of what each country/unit should have been doing and what is “wrong” with the game.

Maybe one day…

Uncle Lumpy -> RE: Next project news? (7/3/2018 1:58:24 PM)

My two cents worth, for what ever it's worth. Given the title of the game ends in "War In Europe," I'll go out on a limb and guess at some point (wait for it) we will also see "War In the Pacific." [:D] Seriously, there are so many options with this system and engine, I would probably be happy with what ever they come out with.

Birdw -> RE: Next project news? (7/3/2018 10:35:00 PM)

I'm hoping the next project is a global one. I loved playing Global in SC2

Hubert Cater -> RE: Next project news? (7/4/2018 1:46:15 PM)

Just wanted to say a quick thanks for your interest everyone and that we do hope to have some news soon enough on the next project. We hope everyone will enjoy it as much as this last one and from the feedback and guesses above, we suspect most of you will be [;)]

nnason -> RE: Next project news? (7/4/2018 6:14:48 PM)

Hubert,
You are welcome. Happy 4th!!
And I also would like to see 4 player SC. Two on each side.

Raptor341 -> RE: Next project news? (7/5/2018 1:49:14 AM)

Multiplayer (2+) PBEM games would be ideal, I'd very much like to see that.

RJL5188 -> RE: Next project news? (7/6/2018 10:34:00 PM)

needs Pacific War next then combine the two into Global!

James Taylor -> RE: Next project news? (7/6/2018 11:10:40 PM)

Same MO for SC2, why mess with success.

I'm sure there will be some features and bugs that will need to be addressed in the scope of naval warfare that is predominant in the Pac.

Then once those are hashed out we'll get global.

Hartmann301 -> RE: Next project news? (7/16/2018 1:49:49 PM)

SC2 Assault on Communism....please!

xwormwood -> RE: Next project news? (7/16/2018 10:27:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hubert Cater

Just wanted to say a quick thanks for your interest everyone and that we do hope to have some news soon enough on the next project. We hope everyone will enjoy it as much as this last one and from the feedback and guesses above, we suspect most of you will be [;)]

Oh boy. OH BOY!

Now i can't sleep tonight, thinking about what might be coming next.
Let it be WW1. Let it be Cold War. Let it be a Global Map. Let it be a PTO Game. Let it be a Lord of th Rings Game. Let it be Civil War Game. Let it be a Napoleonic Game. Let it be a Roman Empire Game. Let it be a Crusade Game. Let it be a SC3 add-on.

Oh, so many possiblities, and all sound awesome!

[&o]

DonCzirr -> RE: Next project news? (7/27/2018 4:21:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: nnason

All,
SC is a strategic game so more tech/economic/political/large theaters (All WWII) would be great. More until types fine also. If you want smaller scale I think Operational Art of War would be a good choice.

I don't agree. This franchise has handled smaller scale operations quite well historically.

I am playing their Weapons and Warfare / Pacific Theater games that were re-released by Slitherine.

Both are very well done and entertaining.

I guess we all want to see all that they accomplished with the earlier engines brought into the new system. (I want global and Pacific as well)

As Hubert mentions above - it seems that plans are in the works - we just need to wait for the official news.

Until then ... I am off to take back North Africa against those evil Brits in SC Weapons and Warfare [:)]

Birdw -> RE: Next project news? (7/27/2018 8:11:00 PM)

I've always wanted to see AH Blizkrieg done in the SC series. Seems like it would be fairly easy to do - for someone smarter than me :)

Titan -> RE: Next project news? (7/28/2018 6:52:06 AM)

Global war at with this scale would be perfecto for me, and starts in 1933 or 36 with a slower build up to confict with a abit of posturing before hand would be fun

elxaime -> RE: Next project news? (8/1/2018 12:29:27 PM)

This is an excellent game design. Although I lose far more than I win, it is pretty addictive. Look forward to the expansion into new realms.

Trump2016 -> RE: Next project news? (8/1/2018 12:54:21 PM)

War in the East 1941-1944

demyansk -> RE: Next project news? (8/2/2018 1:55:32 AM)

How to prosecute Kankles?

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI