Installing Custom Scenarios (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Mods and Scenarios

michacey -> Installing Custom Scenarios (7/2/2018 8:18:14 PM)

Bought this game a couple of years ago, but never tried it. My interest has been renewed with the Normandy DLC about to come out. What are the steps to installing the custom scenarios that are available? Is it similar to OOB WW II which I am familure with? Your help will be appreciated.

Peter Fisla -> RE: Installing Custom Scenarios (7/2/2018 8:58:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: michacey

Bought this game a couple of years ago, but never tried it. My interest has been renewed with the Normandy DLC about to come out. What are the steps to installing the custom scenarios that are available? Is it similar to OOB WW II which I am familure with? Your help will be appreciated.

Hi michacey,

Installing custom scenarios is very simple, inside the Tigers in the Hunt main folder is a sub-folder called Scenarios. Simply places the custom scenario file (*.scn and the accompanies text file if available) inside. Then simply run the game and you custom scenario should now appear on the game scenario list.

michacey -> RE: Installing Custom Scenarios (7/3/2018 3:52:49 PM)

Thanks, Peter. Sounds simple enough. Looking forward to really getting into the game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI