Return from whence... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

Jagdtiger14 -> Return from whence... (7/4/2018 3:49:04 AM)

Has anyone encountered a problem with this feature?

We had an 11 range Italian NAV2 abort from the Eastern Med 3 box. The Italian player wished to return it to a hex in Sicily (return from whence). Later we realized the NAV was missing from the theater...it was found on the German North Sea Coast, where it had once been based much earlier in the game.

We do not have a game save concerning this. Has any one else encountered this problem? We are kinda avoiding using this and returning manually instead.

Thanks!

paulderynck -> RE: Return from whence... (7/4/2018 6:18:07 AM)

I do not recall seeing that issue. Is this a PBEM game? A Netplay game?

Jagdtiger14 -> RE: Return from whence... (7/4/2018 4:17:26 PM)

PBEM...version 2.7.1

Thanks

paulderynck -> RE: Return from whence... (7/4/2018 7:24:04 PM)

Perhaps then it was due to the more frequent file saves involved.

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: Return from whence... (7/12/2018 7:30:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jagdtiger14

Has anyone encountered a problem with this feature?

We had an 11 range Italian NAV2 abort from the Eastern Med 3 box. The Italian player wished to return it to a hex in Sicily (return from whence). Later we realized the NAV was missing from the theater...it was found on the German North Sea Coast, where it had once been based much earlier in the game.

We do not have a game save concerning this. Has any one else encountered this problem? We are kinda avoiding using this and returning manually instead.

Thanks!

I would need to see a saved game to work on this.

There are several similar Italian units (Nav2 range 11) and it is possible that the player got them confused when returning them to base. A saved game could prove me wrong, but I have made 'crazy' guesses like this about other bug reports and been correct.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI