How to take screenshots? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series

arditidagger -> How to take screenshots? (7/7/2018 1:06:18 AM)

I would like to do a play by play on my gaming website. How do I take screenshots in game please?
Thanks, Russ

cpdeyoung -> RE: How to take screenshots? (7/7/2018 3:23:06 AM)

I use the Window's Snipping Tool.

Chuck

Ormand -> RE: How to take screenshots? (7/7/2018 5:00:06 AM)

Several ways really. One is windows snipping tool as suggested. Another is to press the "PrtScn" key, which takes a snapshot of the entire screen and puts it into the clipboard. Then, you can paste this into any image editor, such as GIMP. Also, within ATG go to the "System Options" screen (lower left button with a computer terminal on it) and check the "Make screenshots" box. This will take a screen shot of the entire map as you see it (with FOW) at the start and end of your turn. This will be saved in the ATG screenshots directory as a jpg file. You can then edit this, etc as you like. It just won't capture what you do during your turn, just start and end. You can the resolution of this to normal BIG or small via rulevar 850 under the "Engine Graphics" RuleVar Group in the editor.

arditidagger -> RE: How to take screenshots? (7/7/2018 5:14:12 AM)

Thank you Gentlemen! I tried snip and it works great. I cannot get it to work with Sanctus Reach 40,000 though. Does Steam get in the way? Thanks for the help.
Russ A.

RobS61 -> RE: How to take screenshots? (7/11/2018 2:03:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: cpdeyoung

I use the Window's Snipping Tool.

Chuck

I usually just hit the PrntScrn key and post the image into a paint program, but what is the Windows Snipping Tool and where can I find it on my Win7 computer? Or is it something I have to download?

cpdeyoung -> RE: How to take screenshots? (7/11/2018 3:14:57 PM)

Here is a YouTube video.

Snipping Tool - Windows 7.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL3h5xns6DM

He does not mention that the snip is automagically placed on the clipboard. Very handy utility.

Chuck

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI