Digital Download of Germany at War Militaria Book (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series

arditidagger -> Digital Download of Germany at War Militaria Book (7/7/2018 11:08:48 PM)

For a few days in celebration of the 4th of July, I will provide the digital download of Germany at War: Uniforms, Weapons, Equipment and Ephemera for free of charge. Go to "Russ Arendell Gumroad" and type in 0+ or .0 in the money slot to get the book for free. 600 plus pages of uniformed manikins, weaponry, headgear, stories, photographs and paperwork, etc. I just ask for feedback on the book if you have the chance. Many thanks, Russ A.

cpdeyoung -> RE: Digital Download of Germany at War Militaria Book (7/8/2018 1:54:39 PM)

Thanks Russ,

This is very generous and I am enjoying it already. I have already begun learning from this book, and expect to learn a lot more.

Chuck

ernieschwitz -> RE: Digital Download of Germany at War Militaria Book (7/8/2018 4:09:27 PM)

I too downloaded it, and I payed for it, because I already downloaded the one for the Japanese when you had that offer, and I thought you deserved the money :)

arditidagger -> RE: Digital Download of Germany at War Militaria Book (7/8/2018 9:43:36 PM)

Thank you Gentlemen! When I hear feedback it makes all the difference in the world. Ernie, I'm glad you like the Japanese book Sir. By the way, I just downloaded your Civil War scenario. Looks very interesting.
Best, Russ A.

cpdeyoung -> RE: Digital Download of Germany at War Militaria Book (7/9/2018 3:58:28 PM)

@Russ,

You have some great photographs in this book. Really nice.

Chuck

arditidagger -> RE: Digital Download of Germany at War Militaria Book (7/10/2018 2:51:23 AM)

Chuck! Thanks for the kind words Sir. Hope you get some enjoyment and use from it.
Best, Russ

rtoolooze -> RE: Digital Download of Germany at War Militaria Book (7/10/2018 1:23:47 PM)

I got it too, very nice! Can't wait to really dig in to it!

arditidagger -> RE: Digital Download of Germany at War Militaria Book (7/11/2018 1:04:07 AM)

Glad you like it Sir! Your words make the book worth the trouble.
Regards, Russ

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI