PW data error (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

DOCUP -> PW data error (7/15/2018 3:11:06 AM)

I'm getting a PW data on a clean install. I have looked at my destination and it seems correct. Can someone help me. Please

Chris21wen -> RE: PW data error (7/15/2018 5:33:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DOCUP

I'm getting a PW data on a clean install. I have looked at my destination and it seems correct. Can someone help me. Please

Do you have Beta installed

Buck Beach -> RE: PW data error (7/18/2018 6:53:58 PM)

I too am experiencing same issue. I am trying to set up many of the various mods available, each under a clean install. I know this can be done because I have them under a different file each. I am trying to reorganize to make things simpler and know that due to protection issues I just can't copy them and a clean install is necessary for each. I have applied the official update and then the beta patch but am running into the PW data issues.

Buck

Bullwinkle58 -> RE: PW data error (7/18/2018 8:04:07 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Buck Beach

I too am experiencing same issue. I am trying to set up many of the various mods available, each under a clean install. I know this can be done because I have them under a different file each. I am trying to reorganize to make things simpler and know that due to protection issues I just can't copy them and a clean install is necessary for each. I have applied the official update and then the beta patch but am running into the PW data issues.

Buck

It's been awhile, but I recall that with the betas you have to use the new shortcut included in the Beta sub-folder that is created when you apply the beta patch. That one points the right way. Every time I tried to use my old shortcut and just edit it to point to the new EXE I got the PW Data error.

Buck Beach -> RE: PW data error (7/19/2018 3:11:39 PM)

Yes sir and thank you Bullwinkle . New "short cut" crated from the Beta exe did it works.

Buck

tigercub -> RE: PW data error (7/29/2018 3:41:10 AM)

getting the PW Data error.
using the beta subfolder shortcut
ver 1126b had been fine for over a year now its started.

Tigercub

tigercub -> RE: PW data error (8/1/2018 2:20:05 AM)

made shortcut from beta2 exe still the same PW Data error.
fresh install fully updated to the 1126b ver

tomamars -> RE: PW data error (8/1/2018 9:29:43 PM)

Same problem here...

tomamars -> RE: PW data error (8/2/2018 4:49:09 PM)

Some help here please? I've installed the game, then beta in separate folder, moved that folder to main, changed both locations in shortcut as advised, but still there is PW data error. I have Windows 10. Never had this issue on my old computer...

VPaulus -> RE: PW data error (8/2/2018 6:21:30 PM)

Just run the beta installer, this should find the game installed and it will automatically create the beta folder in the game installation folder and the desktop shorcut.
No need to copy and paste any folder.

tigercub -> RE: PW data error (8/4/2018 1:22:54 AM)

it not working! thinking it got something to do with a virus programme but not sure I have reinstalled in on a different drive no luck.

tigercub -> RE: PW data error (8/4/2018 2:08:19 AM)

got it to work but now not sure how i fixed it! :P

rustysi -> RE: PW data error (8/4/2018 5:39:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tigercub

got it to work but now not sure how i fixed it! :P

FM.[;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI