Is the TrueUpdate app broken accros the board? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Slick91 -> Is the TrueUpdate app broken accros the board? (7/28/2018 3:09:28 PM)

Just curious if anyone else has started having this problem recently. All of my Matrix game's TrueUpdate checks are having the same failing pattern.

1. start the Game Menu as Admin

2. Click on "Check for Update"

3. Get the error message "Error: Update information for [game's title] could not be downloaded..."

4. Hit the "Back" button

5. Program rechecks for update

6. A successful message appears "You already have the most recent version..."

This problem occuring now on ALL games is new to me. Did some new "undocumented feature" get released with the latest TrueUpdate version(s)?

zakblood -> RE: Is the TrueUpdate app broken accros the board? (7/28/2018 3:20:56 PM)

seems maybe something got updated somewhere which maybe altered the ability to use this atm, will pass it on and see if admin has any more information on the subject, but yes more than a few times it's happened to me, then again most of the time i don't also use it either and do a manual download from the forums in my account etc

VPaulus -> RE: Is the TrueUpdate app broken accros the board? (7/28/2018 5:31:19 PM)

I've tested with a few games, and it's working on my side.
Usually this is caused by the interference of one of the Internet security programs.
Please also note that some ISP's do traffic shaping when there's a ftp connection, and that might cause some timeout issues.

I suggest you to install the updates manually by download it from the member's area.

IslandInland -> RE: Is the TrueUpdate app broken accros the board? (7/30/2018 10:12:13 PM)

The forum search seems to be busted again. Or at least it seems to be in the War In The West forum.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI