Axis AI doesn't do Sealion? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

ThunderLizard11 -> Axis AI doesn't do Sealion? (8/25/2018 11:21:33 PM)

Does the AI ever invade UK - left it wide open last game and no Germans showed up.

DeriKuk -> RE: Axis AI doesn't do Sealion? (8/26/2018 4:32:21 AM)

I have never seen it.

sPzAbt653 -> RE: Axis AI doesn't do Sealion? (8/26/2018 5:02:53 AM)

I looked at the scripts a while back, it's too much information but, there is one condition under which the computer will attempt a SeaLion. I won't tell you what the condition is because that would ruin the fun of searching for it yourself [;)]

There probably should be one or more conditions added, or maybe an Axis para drop into the UK if certain areas are left unguarded. But also have to make sure not to cripple the computer by letting a human Allied player allow a SeaLion [once they know the conditions].

If I remember correctly, the UK kept over 100,000 troops at home for defense at all times. Don't know if it would interest players of the stock game but the 653N Mod uses Coastal Guns in certain locations to represent those home troops [the six strength garrisons that arrive during a SeaLion are sometimes not enough].

ThunderLizard11 -> RE: Axis AI doesn't do Sealion? (8/26/2018 3:42:48 PM)

Maybe there should be some morale effect of pulling all troops from British Isles like what France gets if they pull all troops from NA.

Robert24 -> RE: Axis AI doesn't do Sealion? (8/26/2018 11:28:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ThunderLizard2

Maybe there should be some morale effect of pulling all troops from British Isles like what France gets if they pull all troops from NA.

Yes there should be a penalty, but maybe it is not moral, but triggers an increased chance
of an AI invasion, OR a notification to the a HUMAN Axis player.

Robert24 -> RE: Axis AI doesn't do Sealion? (8/26/2018 11:32:07 PM)

Apologies in advance, some self promotion [:D]
I crafted a separate at-start time and setup for the 1940 scenario...
See 1940 Operation Seelowe, http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4463842

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI