Whatever happened with Southern Storm? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series

Akmatov -> Whatever happened with Southern Storm? (10/10/2018 9:27:28 AM)

whats in the title

CapnDarwin -> RE: Whatever happened with Southern Storm? (10/10/2018 12:31:51 PM)

As noted in a few posts, we are working on the game. We have had a few slow downs with various real world issues with the team. We are currently working on getting our first vertical slice of the game going by month's end (pre-alpha code that will still need debugging and feature work). Once we feel good with that, we might be able to talk about some of the new features and also show some early screenshots. Nothing in stone just yet and we always have the chance of real life getting in the way as it has of late. Rest assured that we are working, the game is not dead, and we are working to get to a point where we can start showing things off. [8D]

Akmatov -> RE: Whatever happened with Southern Storm? (10/10/2018 6:30:56 PM)

Thx for the update. I've been AWOL for a while. :)

IckieStickie -> RE: Whatever happened with Southern Storm? (1/3/2020 10:03:25 PM)

Hi any more recent news on this folks?[:D]Two years on since last update..

CapnDarwin -> RE: Whatever happened with Southern Storm? (1/4/2020 3:32:13 PM)

We have had several updates and just posted a link to our new website. [8D]

Mad Russian -> RE: Whatever happened with Southern Storm? (1/4/2020 10:11:06 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: IckieStickie

You need to check the forum more often than every two years. There are multiple threads on the list with updates on them.

Good Hunting.

MR

beldurax -> RE: Whatever happened with Southern Storm? (1/6/2020 11:36:29 PM)

http://ontargetsimulations.com/coming-soon/

bayonetbrant -> RE: Whatever happened with Southern Storm? (1/7/2020 11:52:29 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: IckieStickie

They were on a podcast back in October talking all about it

https://www.armchairdragoons.com/podcast/mentioned-in-dispatches-s3e6-on-target-simulations-flashpoint-campaigns/

I mean, if only someone had posted a thread here about it somewhere....

IckieStickie -> RE: Whatever happened with Southern Storm? (1/16/2020 5:04:48 PM)

Thankyou@all for your replys.I wouldnt of asked here would i if i had seen any other posts etc.Also i do log in alot more than once every two years too!^^.In fact this is the first time ive had a full two weeks away from PC!.Daily i look at Matrix webby too.anyways regards all.Right im off to get the games i bought from Matrix over xmas that do NOT work yet,ie WaW steel panthers(i get the purples and other colours all over the place its a known issue i believe) also STEAM Keys for the Bundle(all DLC)for Scourge of War waterloo.When i go to enter the key it replies with please use the Original ketcode etc(it looks like its asking for the original game key and not the one that Matrix have given me!?do any of you guys know whats what here with these 2 issues?thanks in advance and i will go make a post about this tonight.

IckieStickie -> RE: Whatever happened with Southern Storm? (1/16/2020 5:27:37 PM)

PS> Good luck with and cant wait for next installment of this almost perfect Game! Id love to see and would buy in a heartbeat a ww2 version of this RedStorm!.I mean those sillhouettes black+white are readily avaialable Online(FREE)i believe,look at wite and witw now most of us Wargamers that are into these type of niche games will be very familiar with these icons or whatever you guys call them and i can tell what unit it is in a split second as im so used to seeing these being used in many other wargames not just those two from GG.Also the Decisive campaigns etc from Viktor he also uses very similar if not the same icons/silhouetees.So please please with cherries on the top at leastt hink about a ww2 package along exactly the same lines folks as what youve done here with RS.If any one knows oif a ww2 MOD for Redstorm pls fill me in....thanks again all.Over+out.

CapnDarwin -> RE: Whatever happened with Southern Storm? (1/16/2020 6:21:23 PM)

The team has a keen interest in getting to both WW2 and also more modern day settings. Sad things is there are only so many hours in day and we need to get Southern Storm done first. [8D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI