How to win as Germans (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

yooperdrew -> How to win as Germans (10/14/2018 10:47:57 PM)

Need some help, plz. I simply can't win as Germany no matter what, and I'm a veteran player. I easily won as any side in the first SC. But I've every approach I can think of in SC2 has failed. I have no problem taking England and the Middle East, and I've even attacked the Soviets early, but the sheer number of units they produce always breaks my back. Any ideas?

bayonetbrant -> RE: How to win as Germans (10/14/2018 10:52:22 PM)

Shouldn't this be in the SC2 forum area?

operating -> RE: How to win as Germans (10/14/2018 11:47:14 PM)

Congratulations on your first post (even though it is in the wrong forum)![:)]

Dorky8 -> RE: How to win as Germans (10/15/2018 11:11:41 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: yooperdrew

Need some help, plz. I simply can't win as Germany no matter what, and I'm a veteran player. I easily won as any side in the first SC. But I've every approach I can think of in SC2 has failed. I have no problem taking England and the Middle East, and I've even attacked the Soviets early, but the sheer number of units they produce always breaks my back. Any ideas?

Haven't played SC2 in a while here are some SC3 ideas. SC3 will probably go on sale Halloween, may be worth the upgrade.

Some ideas

a) Focus on USSR mobilization. Making the right choices in the DE's, country attacks and troop positioning (Warsaw etc) will keep mobilization low. You should be able to keep it <40 until you attack in early '41. Lithuania DE will increase it if you choose to take it. I think taking Lithuania (DE) is debatable, not sure.

b) Have to take out (or trap) almost ALL USSR reinforcements when you attack.

c) Make the most of gaining experience and attaching HQ's in Poland France etc.

gl

nnason -> RE: How to win as Germans (10/16/2018 12:52:51 AM)

Read the "Sugar War Machine" thread

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI