How the heck do you beat the Soviets? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> The War Room

yooperdrew -> How the heck do you beat the Soviets? (10/15/2018 12:15:27 AM)

Need some help, plz. I simply can't win as Germany no matter what, and I'm a veteran player. I easily won as any side in previous iterations. But I've every approach I can think of has failed. I have no problem taking England and the Middle East, and I've even attacked the Soviets early, but the sheer number of units they produce always breaks my back. Any ideas?

Dorky8 -> RE: How the heck do you beat the Soviets? (10/15/2018 9:24:42 PM)

Yooper

You are asking about SC 2 strategies in the SC 3 Forum

there is a SC 2 forum this aint it

[8|][:-][&:][:D]

yooperdrew -> RE: How the heck do you beat the Soviets? (10/15/2018 11:27:42 PM)

No, this is the right forum. I just put the wrong version numbers down. Any advice welcomed. I've never had an issue beating SC on the highest levels.

LLv34Mika -> RE: How the heck do you beat the Soviets? (10/16/2018 5:42:30 AM)

without any screenshots or further information I would guess that you are not used to the events, how mobilization works and maybe your supply/morale --> readiness management is not really at the optimum.

But it's hard to tell without any information.

Dorky8 -> RE: How the heck do you beat the Soviets? (10/16/2018 10:24:30 AM)

ok are you doing the following

Some ideas

a) Focus on USSR mobilization. Making the right choices in the DE's, country attacks and troop positioning (Warsaw etc) will keep mobilization low. You should be able to keep it <40 until you attack in early '41. Lithuania DE will increase it if you choose to take it. I think taking Lithuania (DE) is debatable, not sure.

b) Have to take out (or trap) almost ALL USSR reinforcements when you attack.

c) Make the most of gaining experience and attaching HQ's in Poland France etc.

gl

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI