New Campaign Update (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

dhucul2011 -> New Campaign Update (10/19/2018 5:53:54 PM)

Hi Bill:

Will there be a new campaign update for Storm Over Europe anytime soon? I know you are busy with other things right now.

I have several suggestions for adjustments.

BillRunacre -> RE: New Campaign Update (10/20/2018 10:47:20 AM)

Hi David

Ultimately yes, but I'm pretty sure it'll be after the release of WWII: World at War particularly as there are some ideas currently being beta tested that if they work I would like to import into this game.

So please do post your thoughts. [:)]

Bill

ivanov -> RE: New Campaign Update (10/20/2018 7:29:42 PM)

Hi Bill :)

It would be great to eventually incorporate some smaller campaigns/scenarios. Maybe just one front like Barbarossa to Moscow, race to Caucasus, North Africa, Normandy to Rhine etc. While the game is great, I personally would like to have an option of playing a smaller, quicker and more relaxed games. I think it would be a good idea, similar to smaller scenarios from WW1 Breakthrough. I think with the current scale and SC3 engine, smaller, more tactical scenarios or campaigns would play out really well.

BillRunacre -> RE: New Campaign Update (10/21/2018 4:21:24 PM)

Hi Michal

Thanks for the suggestion, it's good to hear opinions on the type of campaigns people want. [:)]

DonCzirr -> RE: New Campaign Update (10/21/2018 4:30:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ivanov

Hi Bill :)

It would be great to eventually incorporate some smaller campaigns/scenarios. Maybe just one front like Barbarossa to Moscow, race to Caucasus, North Africa, Normandy to Rhine etc. While the game is great, I personally would like to have an option of playing a smaller, quicker and more relaxed games. I think it would be a good idea, similar to smaller scenarios from WW1 Breakthrough. I think with the current scale and SC3 engine, smaller, more tactical scenarios or campaigns would play out really well.

+1

I love the old Weapons and Warfare battles that run for a smaller amount of turns and had very specific battle objectives.

I'd really like to see that product released on the new engine and expanded with more battles.

demyansk -> RE: New Campaign Update (10/21/2018 11:53:13 PM)

Good idea, small battles for an hour or two

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI