Is there an online version of the manual (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

ETF -> Is there an online version of the manual (10/25/2018 12:07:25 PM)

Is there an online version of the manual?
Love to take a peak when I'm at work :)

MakeeLearn -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/25/2018 12:17:38 PM)

Not that I know of. You could email the .pdf to yourself. I did this so that when not at my computer, I could read it on my tablet.

dave sindel -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/25/2018 12:25:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ETF

I have a copy in pdf form in my work computer. [X(]

I can send it to you if you PM me your email address.

Bullwinkle58 -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/25/2018 12:28:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: dave sindel

quote:

ORIGINAL: ETF

I can send it to you if you PM me your email address.

No need for that. Everyone who has bought the game has a PDF of the manual in the Manuals sub-folder in the game install.

dave sindel -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/25/2018 12:33:30 PM)

Hey Moose - how are you doing ?

geofflambert -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/25/2018 2:15:11 PM)

He's planning on seeing a game in Boston. He's taking his glove.

LargeSlowTarget -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/25/2018 2:30:45 PM)

quote:

Just the .pdf?

Not the entire game?

Anachro -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/25/2018 3:04:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: geofflambert

I have tickets for game 6 if it gets that far!

dave sindel -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/25/2018 4:10:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: LargeSlowTarget

quote:

Just the .pdf?

Not the entire game?

I'd never get a bit of work done if I had the game. [:D]

Lokasenna -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/25/2018 4:46:29 PM)

quote:

I had to make sure he wasn't in the stands at that Astros game.

Bullwinkle58 -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/25/2018 4:50:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lokasenna

quote:

I had to make sure he wasn't in the stands at that Astros game.

[8D]

Bullwinkle58 -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/25/2018 4:51:00 PM)

quote:

Good. Had my Major Birthday and survived. Playing less AE these days. My PBEM is on hold due to laptop issues, and I'm playing, and waiting on, other games.

Bullwinkle58 -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/25/2018 4:51:45 PM)

quote:

The Red Sox are monsters. Playing at a whole different level right now.

ETF -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/25/2018 5:52:07 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MakeeLearn

Not that I know of. You could email the .pdf to yourself. I did this so that when not at my computer, I could read it on my tablet.

Thanks brother......

Skyros -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/25/2018 8:10:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bullwinkle58

quote:

The Red Sox are monsters. Playing at a whole different level right now.

AGREED, they just grind down the opposing pitchers till they make a mistake, usually with two outs.

rustysi -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/25/2018 10:24:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: LargeSlowTarget

quote:

Just the .pdf?

Not the entire game?

No. On the work computer, that could get me in trouble. Now I did use my personal laptop for 'work' at times. In fact 90% of my work day was spent minimizing my screen whenever I heard footsteps.[:D]

rustysi -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/25/2018 10:26:06 PM)

quote:

I have tickets for game 6 if it gets that far!

Hey buddy, what cha doin'.[:D]

dave sindel -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/25/2018 11:32:06 PM)

quote:

quote:

Good. Had my Major Birthday and survived. Playing less AE these days. My PBEM is on hold due to laptop issues, and I'm playing, and waiting on, other games.

Which "major" one. I hit 65 in another month.. [X(]

NigelKentarus -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/26/2018 1:17:36 AM)

Go SOX!

geofflambert -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/26/2018 1:39:00 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Crap, I hit 61 in a month. What a total let down. Nobody cares!

geofflambert -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/26/2018 1:41:12 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: NigelKentarus

Go SOX!

If you don't wash them often enough, they start creeping around. Wanna hold some races? Bets will be accepted.

Zorch -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/26/2018 2:07:30 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: NigelKentarus

Go SOX!

If you don't wash them often enough, they start creeping around. Wanna hold some races? Bets will be accepted.

And if you don't pay your Sox enough, they turn Black and throw the Series.

Bullwinkle58 -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/26/2018 11:11:10 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Majors (in my family) are always decimals. The only thing 65 is good for IMO is that sweet gummint check! [:'(]

Bullwinkle58 -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/26/2018 11:12:32 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Crap, I hit 61 in a month. What a total let down. Nobody cares!

61 is like an "I got a rock" Halloween. [sm=00000028.gif]

dave sindel -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/26/2018 11:42:06 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Majors (in my family) are always decimals. The only thing 65 is good for IMO is that sweet gummint check! [:'(]

found out the other day that if I wait to 66 I can get my SS full retirement AND can still work and earn as much as I want without penalty. I had planned to start at 67, but not any longer.

HansBolter -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/26/2018 2:31:20 PM)

I have 5 years to get to 66-1/2 for full retirement benefits, but I thought the amount you can make per year under full benefits was limited.

Would be great if I can supplement the SS benefits with some part time drafting work.

Thansk to my younger brother I actually now have a real plan for retirement beyond simply living out my days in my paid for house in St. Petrsburg.
As some of you may know I am also an avid amatuer astronomer who regularly leaves urban megalopolis knwon as the Tampa Bay area for the dark country skies.

My younger brother recently weathered a divorce that left him with a nest egg from the sale of his house. He decided to use that money to purchase a country property.
His plan was thaty when I retire I can sell the house in St. Petersburg and use the profits to purchase a manufactured home to place on the country property and together we can escape the overcrowded, light polluted city.

We spent the last three months touring the state looking over properties and finally settled on a 2.24 acre plot on the eastern edge of the Gulf Hammock on the Nature Coast whith some of the darkest skies in all of Florida.

So far we have managed to clear a 3/4 acre observing field and a small capming area. Working on logistics now for getting the property fenced. We had opur first observing sesssion there during the October new moon and the sky was the darkest I have ever seen in my life.

It was 10 time better than I ever imagined and I desperately want to live there now.

I've atatched a light pollution map of central Florida highlighting the not very dark sky site our club uses east of Dade City, our friend Matt's location near Lake Panasofkee where we have been observing regularly that is darker than the club site and the location of teh new Wright brother property on the edge of the Gulf Hammock.

Can't wait to be able to live there.

[image]local://upfiles/21458/3151083B42254CBAAFE09BDE38DF6DFE.jpg[/image]

p.s. please excuse my rapid fire hunt & peck dyslexic typing......

Bullwinkle58 -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/26/2018 3:08:45 PM)

The darkest sky I've ever seen was when we surfaced several hundred miles from the Bahamas for a surface transit (don't ask), and I spent a hour on the bridge. No running lights. A tiny red light on the bridge suitcase with the compass inside. Nothing else. I could not see my hand. The Milky Way was fully visible in a cloudless sky, and it was magnificent. I've never come close to seeing it in that detail anywhere else on earth.

Join the Navy. See the sky.

mind_messing -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/26/2018 5:26:10 PM)

quote:

Join the Navy. See the sky.

That's one way to sell the silent service.

dave sindel -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/26/2018 6:20:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: HansBolter

I have 5 years to get to 66-1/2 for full retirement benefits, but I thought the amount you can make per year under full benefits was limited.

Would be great if I can supplement the SS benefits with some part time drafting work.

Thansk to my younger brother I actually now have a real plan for retirement beyond simply living out my days in my paid for house in St. Petrsburg.
As some of you may know I am also an avid amatuer astronomer who regularly leaves urban megalopolis knwon as the Tampa Bay area for the dark country skies.

My younger brother recently weathered a divorce that left him with a nest egg from the sale of his house. He decided to use that money to purchase a country property.
His plan was thaty when I retire I can sell the house in St. Petersburg and use the profits to purchase a manufactured home to place on the country property and together we can escape the overcrowded, light polluted city.

We spent the last three months touring the state looking over properties and finally settled on a 2.24 acre plot on the eastern edge of the Gulf Hammock on the Nature Coast whith some of the darkest skies in all of Florida.

So far we have managed to clear a 3/4 acre observing field and a small capming area. Working on logistics now for getting the property fenced. We had opur first observing sesssion there during the October new moon and the sky was the darkest I have ever seen in my life.

It was 10 time better than I ever imagined and I desperately want to live there now.

I've atatched a light pollution map of central Florida highlighting the not very dark sky site our club uses east of Dade City, our friend Matt's location near Lake Panasofkee where we have been observing regularly that is darker than the club site and the location of teh new Wright brother property on the edge of the Gulf Hammock.

Can't wait to be able to live there.

[image]local://upfiles/21458/3151083B42254CBAAFE09BDE38DF6DFE.jpg[/image]

p.s. please excuse my rapid fire hunt & peck dyslexic typing......

I was also surprised Hans. I was mentally geared to work until 67, but this information has me rethinking my plans.

Macclan5 -> RE: Is there an online version of the manual (10/26/2018 6:31:16 PM)

Rugby North Dakota

..and its very famous Monument - the Geographical Center of Continental North America (including Alaska)

Stand there on a beautiful summer eve - or as much as say 500 yards away - and I am very confident your light pollution challenges are solved. Completely.

There are probably hundreds of similar locations in North Dakota, South Dakota, Western Minnesota, Montana and Wyoming.

Equally, in Canada in Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta, and the western most portion of North West Ontario.

Density of Population is very low in some locations.

I only mention it as it is a location I have been too and have fond memories; and the ease my American friends here would have getting there. Highway 2 USA and if I am not mistaken there used to be an Amtrack on "Burlington Northern Rails" although that could be a thing of the past.

I have failed perhaps to mention certain January temperatures wherein placing any skin contact on a cold metal telescope is likely not recommended. However the warmth of the local people more than offset the coldness of the climate.

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI