Question about Germany and Importing/Exporting Units (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

1nutworld -> Question about Germany and Importing/Exporting Units (11/9/2018 8:09:14 PM)

I'm trying to create a scenario where airplanes are based out of a base in Germany like Ramstein AFB.

I'm not finding that particular one anywhere in the "import/export" units files. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance

TheOttoman -> RE: Question about Germany and Importing/Exporting Units (11/9/2018 10:20:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: 1nutworld

I'm trying to create a scenario where airplanes are based out of a base in Germany like Ramstein AFB.

I'm not finding that particular one anywhere in the "import/export" units files. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance

I don't see anything either other than what's listed in the CWDB prefixed entries, and even then Rammstein isn't listed.

Do you have a particular era (80's, 90's 00's today) you're interested in?

1nutworld -> RE: Question about Germany and Importing/Exporting Units (11/10/2018 3:26:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: TheOttoman

quote:

ORIGINAL: 1nutworld

Thanks in advance

I don't see anything either other than what's listed in the CWDB prefixed entries, and even then Rammstein isn't listed.

Do you have a particular era (80's, 90's 00's today) you're interested in?

No not necessarily. I just thought maybe I was being a total dufus by not finding anything. Thought maybe someone smarter than I am knew.

I guess there is nothing here. Which strikes me as odd.

Rocksoldier -> RE: Question about Germany and Importing/Exporting Units (11/10/2018 6:40:08 AM)

For some reason there are no german airfiedin the import list

Roby7979 -> RE: Question about Germany and Importing/Exporting Units (11/10/2018 11:50:51 AM)

With the new official update have been included the expansion of the DB for Germany and Spain .. Germany can be found here

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4546807

kevinkins -> RE: Question about Germany and Importing/Exporting Units (11/10/2018 12:17:41 PM)

First time I noticed this. In a Brexit scenario, they are added as single unit airfields e.g. Rammstein. There is probably a sound reason. But can't think of one of the top of my head.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI