Interesting things that happened in AI games? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West

VonCurry -> Interesting things that happened in AI games? (11/19/2018 3:48:37 AM)

I'm playing the game again, against the Allied AI.. Sept. 43, Germans have a part of Sicily...I've been keeping my naval patrols going.. and I believe the AI decided against a mainland Italy invasion because of this.
Instead of the Allies landing on Italy they invaded Sardina. I don't know if this was an update but either way I think it's pretty cool that there is some variation to what they do.

Anyone else have any interesting AI stories?

HMSWarspite -> RE: Interesting things that happened in AI games? (12/2/2018 3:55:29 PM)

The AI has always had variation in its strategies. It was a long while ago but I have had what I nicknamed 'Panzer Armee Sicily' used against me - the AI moved 2 PG and 1 Pz Div to Sicily and fought me for it. I enjoyed this, because I bottled them up in the NE of the island, interdicted the blazes out of them, and invaded the ML using Palermo and Catania. The Invasion was harder but on balence I benefitted from the extra armour being on the Island not the ML. They withered due to supply, but not until late 1943.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI