Sharing my gameplay experience (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade

maxb -> Sharing my gameplay experience (11/24/2018 10:26:49 PM)

I bought this on Friday. I'm glad I did. It's really cool.

(I then bought 4 other games in the sale, but that's another story...saved about 150 bucks buying War in the East, War in the Pacific, and Command: Modern Naval/Air)

Anyway

Just thought I'd make a thread to share ideas because I'm bored and just won my first scenario. It's the first one, "Walking on Water" or whatever. Play as the Soviets, do the river crossings. I had to play it 4 times to win it, and then only because I gave myself a major advantage on morale/training vs the Finns.

Very satisfying to finally beat the Finns in a decisive handicapped victory. I kept getting through the woods on in the East and being picked off by mortars and other troops I couldn't see on the other side. This time I slowed down and methodically moved through the woods, spread my troops out. I also noticed that keeping some tanks on the other side of the river to pick off troops from a better vantage was a good idea.

I'm still lost as to what units do what best, ranges, and stuff that takes more detail. Will have to dive into the manual, obviously.

demyansk -> RE: Sharing my gameplay experience (11/24/2018 11:04:53 PM)

Good job and not giving up. I think this game will get better with patches and mods.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI