A question on reserves (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade

blackcloud6 -> A question on reserves (11/28/2018 12:55:08 PM)

Is there a way to put a unit in reserve, on the player's side that the player does not yet have control of? It would be cool to be able to have say a tank platoon in reserve that will only be released to player control when certain peramters are met such as the enemy reaching a certain point, or losses reach a certain level or time etc. Could this be implemented in the future into the game?

exsonic01 -> RE: A question on reserves (11/28/2018 3:33:00 PM)

I suggested similar idea during beta. I also wish if this game introduce some concept of "reinforcement". I never mean in-game purchase like Wargame RD or usual RTS.

However, if we could purchase units-for-deploy and units-for-reinforcement separately, and have a system to introduce such "reinforcements", that would be good for scenario design.

Homewrecker -> RE: A question on reserves (11/28/2018 4:48:09 PM)

Couldnt that work along the same lines as air support? Have a pre-designated deployment area and the order deployment amd there be an ETA for arrival?

blackcloud6 -> RE: A question on reserves (11/28/2018 6:03:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Homewrecker

Couldnt that work along the same lines as air support? Have a pre-designated deployment area and the order deployment amd there be an ETA for arrival?

Agree.

blackcloud6 -> RE: A question on reserves (11/28/2018 6:04:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: exsonic01

I suggested similar idea during beta. I also wish if this game introduce some concept of "reinforcement". I never mean in-game purchase like Wargame RD or usual RTS.

However, if we could purchase units-for-deploy and units-for-reinforcement separately, and have a system to introduce such "reinforcements", that would be good for scenario design.

Agree.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI