US 37mm AT-gun bug (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

AbramsGunner -> US 37mm AT-gun bug (5/14/2000 5:10:00 AM)

My American 37mm AT-gun crew can move without a truck or half-track hitched up to it. Will this be fixed in future patch?

troopie -> (5/14/2000 5:51:00 AM)

How many spaces are they moving? Some of the WW2 AT-guns could be pushed by the crew. The Sovs had a 45mm gun that was man drawn. troopie

Wild Bill -> (5/14/2000 6:50:00 AM)

A 37mm gun and guns of equal weight and size were moved by their crews during the war. Not very quickly I might add, but they could be moved. This is no bug, but realism...WB ------------------ Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

kkrull -> (5/14/2000 12:35:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by Wild Bill: A 37mm gun and guns of equal weight and size were moved by their crews during the war. Not very quickly I might add, but they could be moved. This is no bug, but realism...WB
Is there a reason why the US 37mm AT gun can move, but the US and Soviet versions can't? Bug or as Designed? Also, a move of 5 seems fairly fast for the US version.... (although it seems like all infantry moves more quickly in SP:WaW than previous games.)

Paul Vebber -> (5/15/2000 4:30:00 AM)

Sounds like a bug. With tens of thousands of data entries to check and cross check, I'm sure many may need changing. We will try to get an OOB patch out in a couple of weeks.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI