RE: Will it be released on Stream (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade

ETF -> RE: Will it be released on Stream (2/22/2019 11:51:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: varangy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Perturabo

Does Steam actually have a significant wargaming community?

I don't care about if steam has a wargaming community or not. What I care about is how easy it is to install and update a game

The issues around the very first patch shows how bad Matrixs system is.

And you also don't have to bother with serial codes.

I agree.....I have been around since almost the beginning with Matrix. 100 % correct re. installs and patches.....and to be honest, not ALL Matrix games are of IMHO well done. Steam allows one to RETURN products the consumer deems not worthy of top $$.

ETF -> RE: Will it be released on Stream (2/22/2019 11:53:22 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Veitikka

Even the biggest ones can come crashing down fast. As a Finn I still remember what happened to Nokia.

True and as Canadian, I recall BalckBerry lol still around though much much smaller. Then again Steam is HUGH and has what 98% of the market.

Lunex -> RE: Will it be released on Stream (3/21/2019 2:54:01 PM)

Will buy the moment it releases on steam.
I just can't keep up with my games if i cant manage them in one central place.

best regards
Lunex

Mutunus -> RE: Will it be released on Stream (3/25/2019 4:55:24 AM)

I understand the financial implications of selling your game through steam, but I hope you will reconsider as I believe it will open up your game to a much wider audience.

exsonic01 -> RE: Will it be released on Stream (3/25/2019 8:20:39 PM)

Plus, if the game properly supports, Steam workshop can be a great place for modding + modding discussion. XCOM2 is a one of the great example.

I'm not sure how much work is required to modify the game to become compatible with steam workshop. If that work is easy, I really wish devs consider to introduce steam workshop support when launching AB from steam. But I know devs have low budget and manpower, so it would not be an easy work for them.

alwaysdime -> RE: Will it be released on Stream (4/10/2019 11:41:28 PM)

All this nonsense about Steam getting too much money by charging 30% is silly. Life before digital downloads required a publisher to spend money on box's, artwork, printed manuals and physical CD's. On top of that you had to predict how many copies you were going to sell and make that many copies. If you predicted 100k units moving and you only moved 50k you still spent the money on those unsold 50k copies. You also had to pay stores to get your title on an end display to increase sales. All of that considered 30% without any of the guess work sales wise is very reasonable. Not to mention your reaching a much larger market.

nikolas93TS -> RE: Will it be released on Stream (4/11/2019 12:27:06 AM)

Except development team has to share profits with Matrix AND Steam. I cannot disclose percentages, but make your own idea...

Steam release will come once we will be ready for it. We got the campaign generator now, and we want to make a few more improvements before doing it.

alwaysdime -> RE: Will it be released on Stream (4/11/2019 1:16:00 AM)

That is true but life before digital down loads the profits were shared with the publisher and the store doing physical sales. Its really no different now a days. I'm not saying its good that you have to share profits, I'm just saying that I don't see how its any different with Steam versus the brick and mortar day. Both exists or existed to get their slice of the pie. People seem to hate Steam for getting a piece but they never complained when a store got a piece. That's what I don't get and why I remind people how it used to be. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Lunex -> RE: Will it be released on Stream (4/11/2019 8:52:28 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: nikolas93TS
(...)
Steam release will come once we will be ready for it. We got the campaign generator now, and we want to make a few more improvements before doing it.

Great news, looking forward buying when available on steam!

george420 -> RE: Will it be released on Stream (4/23/2019 2:35:31 PM)

Why on Steam? You're only renting the game when you use Steam.

george420 -> RE: Will it be released on Stream (4/23/2019 3:50:04 PM)

Also, I resent paying money for a game and then having to ask permission to play it. I also don't understand the Matrix update complaints, I have yet to have a problem with them, good job Matrix. And no, I don't work for them.

varangy -> RE: Will it be released on Stream (4/23/2019 7:07:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: george420

I also don't understand the Matrix update complaints, I have yet to have a problem with them, good job Matrix.

What is there to understand? Some people had some problems with it including me. You didn't, you can pat yourself in the back because you are such a good boy.

Lowlaner2012 -> RE: Will it be released on Stream (4/23/2019 8:46:47 PM)

Sorry if I'm being cheeky, any ETA on the campaign generator?

Cheers [8D]

Policefreak55 -> RE: Will it be released on Stream (4/24/2019 3:18:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lowlaner2012

Cheers [8D]

The timeframe given on the Discord was early May for the update and the DLC.

Veitikka -> RE: Will it be released on Stream (4/24/2019 6:08:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Policefreak55

quote:

Cheers [8D]

If everything goes according to plan, there will be an announcement very soon.

Lowlaner2012 -> RE: Will it be released on Stream (4/24/2019 9:00:59 PM)

Cheers, looking forward to it 😀

Veitikka -> RE: Will it be released on Stream (4/26/2019 12:43:33 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Policefreak55

quote:

Cheers [8D]

If everything goes according to plan, there will be an announcement very soon.

Well, not as soon as I thought, but we already have a release date for the DLC and the update and it hasn't changed.

Silence is golden.

varangy -> RE: Will it be released on Stream (4/26/2019 3:09:37 PM)

quote:

we already have a release date for the DLC

Mind sharing? [:)]

Lowlaner2012 -> RE: Will it be released on Stream (4/26/2019 3:29:13 PM)

+1

Silence is overrated 😁

MrCannonFodder -> RE: Will it be released on Stream (4/27/2019 7:51:45 PM)

Release Armored Brigade On Steam Please

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI