Armored Brigade Tutorial (if there is one) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> Armored Brigade: Tech Support Forum

robbarchie2018 -> Armored Brigade Tutorial (if there is one) (12/9/2018 10:53:35 PM)

Is there a tutorial for Armored Brigade? How do you play it and where is the option to? Thanks

CapnDarwin -> RE: Armored Brigade Tutorial (if there is one) (12/10/2018 12:34:00 PM)

There is not a dedicated tutorial mission, but you can turn on tutorial hints that pop up in game to explain things. The best way to learn would be to check out the videos here: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=1711 and here: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=1712 and also there are a few in the top section of the forum (Movement and LOS).

darkhelix -> RE: Armored Brigade Tutorial (if there is one) (7/23/2019 5:18:57 PM)

Are you planning on making tutorial missions?
It would make the game very accessible to people like me without an encyclopaedic knowledge of army structure!

Veitikka -> RE: Armored Brigade Tutorial (if there is one) (7/24/2019 1:14:56 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: darkhelix

Are you planning on making tutorial missions?
It would make the game very accessible to people like me without an encyclopaedic knowledge of army structure!

The current engine doesn't allow making proper tutorial missions, because it doesn't support mission scripting. This can change in the future. We have discussed about making more tutorial videos, but at the moment it seems that our team will be very busy until the Steam version and the next DLC are out, so the videos probably have to wait for some time.

darkhelix -> RE: Armored Brigade Tutorial (if there is one) (7/29/2019 11:07:41 PM)

OK, thanks. I wouldn't want to just jump in and click things and then never play the game properly, I've done that too many times with wargames.. I have watched a few gameplay videos but the broadcasters all seem to know what they are doing.

budd -> RE: Armored Brigade Tutorial (if there is one) (7/30/2019 12:28:32 AM)

If you have any experience playing any Close Combat games i think you'd been fine. this game your ordering companies and platoons instead of individual units[you can order individual units, but not recommended]. The air and arty might take a little learning but its not to complicated. its still just right click pick you order, set your formation and SOP and plot your movement/waypoints and off you go. With the mission generator you can make really small battles with just a few units to start with so you can learn and experiment.

darkhelix -> RE: Armored Brigade Tutorial (if there is one) (7/30/2019 10:06:56 PM)

It's a great game, I can feel that, even if I don't know how to attack or position my troops effectively...
A tutorial explaining the first mission (river crossing) with a voice over explaining why he's doing what he's doing would be amazingly helpful for 'civvies' like me..

PanzerCro -> RE: Armored Brigade Tutorial (if there is one) (8/15/2019 9:31:04 AM)

On manual PDF link, it redirects me, but it says "404 page not found"[&:]

Veitikka -> RE: Armored Brigade Tutorial (if there is one) (8/15/2019 11:56:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: PanzerCro

On manual PDF link, it redirects me, but it says "404 page not found"[&:]

Some files on the Matrix site seem to be currently unavailable, probably because of their new website.

bc1328 -> RE: Armored Brigade Tutorial (if there is one) (9/1/2019 3:28:33 AM)

UTube has tutorials for Armored Brigade.
Edit: Should have looked at the date of the post.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI