RE: (Map) Goslar (BAOR Sector) (Version 1.0) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> MODS and Scenarios

22sec -> RE: (Map) Goslar (BAOR Sector) (Version 1.0) (8/13/2020 12:53:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Veitikka

quote:

ORIGINAL: 22sec

Maybe we can get an update soon? Things have been awfully quiet around here...

We're working on new DLC content, and the next update coinciding with the DLC release will have a linear campaign system and minor improvements. The system has already been implemented and we've been designing sequel features. The COVID-19 situation has slowed down work of some team members (not me).

Any chance the player controlling both sides makes it into the game in some fashion before AB 2.0?

Veitikka -> RE: (Map) Goslar (BAOR Sector) (Version 1.0) (8/18/2020 5:51:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: 22sec

Any chance the player controlling both sides makes it into the game in some fashion before AB 2.0?

I don't think so. We've taken steps to integrate Lua into our game, but it will take time before this aspect is mature enough so it can be used to script the AI behavior. On the other hand, most players would probably want a graphical UI where it's possible to place and move waypoints, triggers etc. This is quite a different thing and needs first the more advanced waypoint editing options that we have been planning.

22sec -> RE: (Map) Goslar (BAOR Sector) (Version 1.0) (8/18/2020 8:04:53 PM)

Well then I guess I need to spend more time learning LUA in CMO. Excited to see the direction you’re going!

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI