RE: New 2D counters ready and available to download (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> MODS and Scenarios

bootlegger267 -> RE: New 2D counters ready and available to download (2/2/2019 12:44:45 PM)

Those are great! Thanks for all your hard work...

Bootlegger267

Graybullet -> RE: New 2D counters ready and available to download (5/23/2019 2:49:34 AM)

Thank you very much for your good-looking counters and I really love them! I was wondering if you would consider changing the color of Soviet counters to red, as you did in WIE, I feel that the current color is not very distinguishable from some other countries (such as Japan and Britain).

beatle -> RE: High Res counter MOD (ready to download) (10/2/2019 12:06:21 AM)

I downloaded the file. I put the bitmaps file in the game and the game did not work. I had to put the originals back in.

fulcrum28 -> RE: High Res counter MOD (ready to download) (10/2/2019 2:06:59 PM)

is there a version of this mod for WIE?

fulcrum28 -> RE: High Res counter MOD (ready to download) (10/2/2019 4:27:20 PM)

In WAW, using the latest patch that includes your mod, Germany counters have a grey squared shadow, even before I move them. The rest of countries do not have it. Is there any reason or way to address this? thank you.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI