Units with zero point strength (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War

boudi -> Units with zero point strength (12/23/2018 2:54:16 PM)

In a PBEM++ game, when my Axis opponent, in the same turn, declares war against Holland and Belgium with Germany, French Indochina, Thailand and Burma with Japan, most of the units, Dutch, Belgian, Thai... appeared with a zero point strength on the map, by consequence of course Holland, Belgium and Bangkok had been stormed very easily.

It was in early march 1940.

Is it normal or not ?

BillRunacre -> RE: Units with zero point strength (12/23/2018 7:10:10 PM)

Hi boudi

Zero supply would be correct, but not zero strength.

I've just run a quick test using v1.01 and everything worked ok. Can you let us know which version you're using, and whether you're able to repeat it in a new game?

Thanks

Bill

Taxman66 -> RE: Units with zero point strength (12/23/2018 7:14:20 PM)

Bill,

Had this same problem with Europe game when the server was under attack.
I think it is related to multiple connection/upload/downloads.

boudi -> RE: Units with zero point strength (12/24/2018 7:06:15 AM)

Hi Bill,

I play with the 1.01 patch. But the problem come from my opponent turn, i just saw it with the replay. At this time i can't try to repeat the problem, as i'm playing only one game.

Thank you for your reply.

BillRunacre -> RE: Units with zero point strength (12/24/2018 4:20:17 PM)

Thanks, I suspect it is an issue with how things appear, rather than how things are.

Those units will be easy to destroy on the turn their countries enter the war due to their poor supply, so the actual result would probably be the same.

boudi -> RE: Units with zero point strength (12/24/2018 4:47:08 PM)

OK. Just one more thing, i'm not alone to see the problem by the replay. My opponent confirmed that these units were at 0 strenght when he has played his turn. But it could be an appearance problem for him too, maybe...

Thank you for your reply Bill.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI