"Game Breaking" movement Bug (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> Tech Support

Schokolokos -> "Game Breaking" movement Bug (12/31/2018 4:56:54 PM)

There is a new very bad movement bug in this game, some units can move further away than they should compared to their action Points. I dont know how or what is the reason for it.

in a PBEM Game, my opponent moved at his very first Allied turn to the Chinese city Jehol and captured it, I was asking him how is this possible, he said thats a "funny bug"

Can you please fix this?

pjg100 -> RE: "Game Breaking" movement Bug (1/2/2019 8:35:07 PM)

I noticed recenty that a Japanese unit with one action point was permitted to move into a mountain hex in China.

Schokolokos -> RE: "Game Breaking" movement Bug (1/4/2019 10:36:53 AM)

After a forced march by a infantry unit at turn 1, the very same unit could move again with their normal action points without the ability to attack enemys.

Hubert Cater -> RE: "Game Breaking" movement Bug (1/7/2019 4:04:31 PM)

Thanks for the report and could you tell me some exact steps on how to repeat this?

I only ask as I'm having trouble finding the issue on my end here.

Schokolokos -> RE: "Game Breaking" movement Bug (1/7/2019 8:30:50 PM)

I started a new game 10 times now and attacked Poland, only once I could repeat it.

Force March the German Garrison 5 out of 6 AP, then this unit was ready again to move with their normal 3 AP.

Will be probably very hard to find the reason. WiE had a similar bug long time ago, maybe It has something to do with a bad fix of that bug.

https://imgur.com/a/nkzgKds

Can send the save file if needed.

Hubert Cater -> RE: "Game Breaking" movement Bug (1/8/2019 3:57:59 PM)

Thanks Schokolokos, I believe I've found the issue and will correct this as soon as possible.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI