Red Thunder II (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV

larryfulkerson -> Red Thunder II (1/8/2019 9:38:50 PM)

I can't seem to find this bad boy's update. Is there one? May I have a copy?
fulkersonlarry60(at)gmail(dot)com

GrizzlyKt -> RE: Red Thunder II (1/8/2019 10:51:41 PM)

email sent mate

larryfulkerson -> RE: Red Thunder II (1/8/2019 11:05:46 PM)

Got it. Thank you very much. Is it okay if I post this bad boy on the new scenarios list making it available to others?

GrizzlyKt -> RE: Red Thunder II (1/8/2019 11:52:22 PM)

help yourself larry glad to help mate

MikeJ19 -> RE: Red Thunder II (1/9/2019 12:54:42 AM)

Larry,

Is this a newer version than the one that comes with the game? I'm working on turn 1 as NATO of this scenario. If there is a newer one, I might try to figure out how to add it to my game and try it instead - the planning that I have done will still likely be relevant.

All the best,

r6kunz -> RE: Red Thunder II (1/9/2019 3:51:26 AM)

Larry,
Thank you for your interest in Red Thunder II, adapted from Eric Rutin's excellent Red Thunder, with some modifications to TOAW4, unit TOE, and Formation objectives. Eric's Events have been preserved, using deus ex machina events (naval battles in the North Atlantic, Pack revolts, NATO countries surrender...). Also changed one-day turns, shortening the game to 30 days.

I am not sure what version is on the current TOAW, but this is the latest, v4.7. I would appreciate if you could post it.

Let me know how it plays out for you.

Cheers
RAK

larryfulkerson -> RE: Red Thunder II (1/9/2019 9:39:43 AM)

On behalf of the gaming community, thank you very much.

larryfulkerson -> RE: Red Thunder II (1/9/2019 9:41:45 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MikeJ19

Larry,

Is this a newer version than the one that comes with the game? I'm working on turn 1 as NATO of this scenario. If there is a newer one, I might try to figure out how to add it to my game and try it instead - the planning that I have done will still likely be relevant.

All the best,

I assume it's a newer version than the one we're using. We can always restart if you'd like.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Red Thunder II (1/10/2019 9:36:37 PM)

Cool, it's great to see folks still enjoy this scenario, originally adapted from Norm Koger's old Red Lightning game.

r6kunz -> RE: Red Thunder II (1/11/2019 3:25:27 AM)

Thanks for your comments and permission to mod your fine scenario. I looked at all of the NATO vs Pact scenarios, and this one had the best "feel" at least to this Cold Warrior, with the 8th Inf Div (Wpn Pld Ldr, Bn S-3).
Cheers
RAK

Erik Rutins -> RE: Red Thunder II (1/11/2019 3:08:04 PM)

Thanks for the compliment and for keeping it current for the community and for your service.

Rusty1961 -> RE: Red Thunder II (1/14/2019 2:39:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: larryfulkerson

I can't seem to find this bad boy's update. Is there one? May I have a copy?
fulkersonlarry60(at)gmail(dot)com

What is your "apology" tag about?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI