TWA 800 Book Unbelievable (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

demyansk -> TWA 800 Book Unbelievable (1/14/2019 11:17:59 PM)

Guys, One of the best books I have read and it was the 2003 version. Your local library should have it, wow and sad.

https://www.amazon.com/TWA-800-Crash-Cover-Up-Conspiracy/dp/1621574717/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1547511349&sr=1-1&keywords=twa+800

FirstPappy -> RE: TWA 800 Book Unbelievable (1/16/2019 4:38:30 PM)

Ranks right up there with the second gunman on the grassy knoll and Jack Ruby.

Cue Oliver Stone :)

demyansk -> RE: TWA 800 Book Unbelievable (1/16/2019 9:49:13 PM)

Did you read it? I just don't see how you could discount over 700 witnesses plus the current corruption in our government that this could happen. We shouldn't discount everything because of the Kennedy assassination.

z1812 -> RE: TWA 800 Book Unbelievable (1/16/2019 11:43:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: demyansk

Did you read it? I just don't see how you could discount over 700 witnesses plus the current corruption in our government that this could happen. We shouldn't discount everything because of the Kennedy assassination.

Actually, according to the majority of the American people, you should discount what the American government tells you, and particularly because of the Kennedy assassination.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/165893/majority-believe-jfk-killed-conspiracy.aspx

Twotribes -> RE: TWA 800 Book Unbelievable (1/17/2019 3:33:43 AM)

quote:

Be specific what did they see? As I recall all the supposed witnesses saw was lights in the sky. As for a jet shooting it down to many people would know and not all of them would keep quiet. Just like the ignorant claim that a missile was fired at the Pentagon on 9/11, dozens of people would know. Not to mention the missing people and passenger liner.

Aurelian -> RE: TWA 800 Book Unbelievable (1/17/2019 9:30:55 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Twotribes

quote:

Be specific what did they see? As I recall all the supposed witnesses saw was lights in the sky. As for a jet shooting it down to many people would know and not all of them would keep quiet. Just like the ignorant claim that a missile was fired at the Pentagon on 9/11, dozens of people would know. Not to mention the missing people and passenger liner.

This.

demyansk -> RE: TWA 800 Book Unbelievable (1/17/2019 9:41:57 AM)

They saw a streaking light at a 40 degree angle. Plus, one of the witnesses was a helicopter pilot on duty who flew rescue missions in North Vietnam. A small plane was seen by another airliner that had its transponder off and was filled with explosives. It veered toward the 747 and at the same time a Navy ship sent out a missile to intercept. The plane hit the 747, missile exploded and you just don't get two people sharing DNA from a lone fuel tank blast. You have to read the book.

Too ma y witnesses with combat experience (pilots) and airline experience who know these things to be discounted. The book also talks about the Bojinka plot by Ramsi Yousef of flying planes into cities. They had warnings and lets not forgot the railroading of Richard Jewell and others during the Anthrax scare. A lot of people were not quite, after ruby ridge and Waco the government had a reason to keep things out of the news and the Olympics were coming up. Plus, this was an age before smartphones.

Read the BOOK

VPaulus -> RE: TWA 800 Book Unbelievable (1/17/2019 10:29:55 AM)

Thread locked. Please no politics in this forum.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI