Out of the frying pan (scenario) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> MODS and Scenarios

sevko -> Out of the frying pan (scenario) (1/26/2019 12:53:03 PM)

So this scenario i have been messing around with for the past few months and though i would post if anyone was interested.

The background for this scenario comes from the desperate measures scenario posted by 22sec posted last year and the less than 60 miles board game, so go check them both out they are both better than what i threw together. I will be remaking this scenario soon (to give the player more freedom in how to deploy/change up the scenario as a whole as i don't think i got the difficulty down to where i would like it) and releasing some of the others i have started working on soon so any feedback would be great.

P.S if anyone could point me in the direction of the forum post or something on how to place unit on the map instead of having then all line up the edge of the deployment area that would be so helpful.

nikolas93TS -> RE: Out of the frying pan (scenario) (1/29/2019 9:55:24 AM)

In the data\scenario\development.cfg file you can enable the 'developer mode' by changing the developerMode value from '0' to '1'. This enables a few additional hotkeys. You'll find them in the hotkeys menu under 'developer mode'.

[image]http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfiles/25564/0B9F8F4F462D4BE9AEA9532A610DA5B5.jpg[/image]

You can move your units around and change their formation, lock them or leave them so player can move, and all that is saved in scenario.xml.

sevko -> RE: Out of the frying pan (scenario) (1/29/2019 8:17:17 PM)

Ah thanks nikolas, I will definitely use that now going forward as when i get any bigger with the scenario it can get really cluttered if they are just stacked at the edge of the zone. Plus i don't think it looks all that good to be honest.

Lowlaner2012 -> RE: Out of the frying pan (scenario) (2/28/2019 8:21:43 PM)

Thanks, I enjoyed your desperate measures scenario and am going to give both versions of this one a try :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI