Can't Disband FBD Units (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

Wheat -> Can't Disband FBD Units (2/4/2019 9:41:15 PM)

Can the Germans not disband FBD units??? It's 1943, I am no longer advancing, don't need all of them and yet I can't disband them. I even took all the construction units out of one to see if that would allow it, but no dice. Is there a time when I can?

Chris21wen -> RE: Can't Disband FBD Units (2/5/2019 6:25:09 AM)

No. See 18.5.1. Disband Requirements and Restrictions, page 164 new manual.

Wheat -> RE: Can't Disband FBD Units (2/6/2019 7:36:23 PM)

Thanks for the reference. However, this is an absolutely silly rule. Seems they keep putting restrictions on what the German High Command can do, in this case, with totally useless units. I really think Dennis or Morvael should reconsider.

Denniss -> RE: Can't Disband FBD Units (2/7/2019 10:08:22 AM)

won't happen. These units are actually abstracted as in reality they represent a large organization tasked to operate the large soviet rail net.

mouse707 -> RE: Can't Disband FBD Units (2/22/2019 11:37:04 AM)

I have the same problem with russian airbases in 1944. The luftwaffe is nearly destroyed and I have 7-8 empty air bases and 3 air HQ's using thousands of trucks that I can't disband, while I desperately need those f**** trucks :-)

uw06670 -> RE: Can't Disband FBD Units (2/22/2019 6:23:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Denniss

won't happen. These units are actually abstracted as in reality they represent a large organization tasked to operate the large soviet rail net.

quote:

These units are actually abstracted as in reality they represent a large organization tasked to operate the large soviet rail net.

That makes perfect sense, cool.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI