Does Hired Guns have any chance to upgrade? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

celice -> Does Hired Guns have any chance to upgrade? (2/7/2019 4:45:22 AM)

the game Hired Guns : the Jagged Edge

zakblood -> RE: Does Hired Guns have any chance to upgrade? (2/7/2019 6:16:10 AM)

2008 game, i'd guess more than likely not, but it's a guess so who knows what the future may bring

celice -> RE: Does Hired Guns have any chance to upgrade? (2/8/2019 12:53:54 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: zakblood

2008 game, i'd guess more than likely not, but it's a guess so who knows what the future may bring

Thanks for the reply. I already made a big mod for this game, a little bit of update of mercs limit would be great. And if the devs could released a little bit of the source code, or even a modding tool, that will be really appreciated. After so many years, this game still has a lot of potential, I really want it return, could you help me contact the devs? Because their email seems no longer to be checked.

Mobeer -> RE: Does Hired Guns have any chance to upgrade? (2/8/2019 3:47:04 PM)

It's a shame really - this always seemed like a game with lots of potential that was never fulfilled. But after 10 years the forums are dead and so is the game.

Looks like the development company is now just a publisher for games in Russia and former Soviet Union:
https://www.gfi.su/

celice -> RE: Does Hired Guns have any chance to upgrade? (2/9/2019 1:33:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mobeer

It's a shame really - this always seemed like a game with lots of potential that was never fulfilled. But after 10 years the forums are dead and so is the game.

Looks like the development company is now just a publisher for games in Russia and former Soviet Union:

Thanks, I already tried, but their email seems no longer to be used any more.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI