Green Steel - Worth the Wait (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Wild Bill -> Green Steel - Worth the Wait (6/19/2003 8:36:23 PM)

Like smaller fast-paced battles? Green Steel may be just what you are looking for. You may find that you like the Pacific better than you thought you did.

Here is a little preview of what it is all about.

Thanks for the Graphic, Orzel!

WB

Orzel Bialy -> The Kunel Strikes Again! (6/19/2003 9:05:05 PM)

These scenarios are FAST indeed! :cool:
* They play out FAST.
* The fighting breaks out FAST.
* You have to think FAST.
* You are ready to move on to the next one FAST!

Another job well done by Wild Bill. :)

gnoccop -> (6/20/2003 5:59:26 PM)

When we can download this new "mini" campaign???!!!???

I can't wait.

Thankyou!

Voriax -> (6/20/2003 6:13:49 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gnoccop
[B]When we can download this new "mini" campaign???!!!???

I can't wait.

Thankyou! [/B][/QUOTE]

Testing is almost done..I have to test one more battle from US side and then few from Japanese side. Also it needs the new 7.2 patch..I expect their release will be pretty much simultaneous.

Of course, if WB decides to do some radical changes...but I don't think so. The battles are indeed very fast paced, with enough surprises to keep you up on your toes :)

Voriax

Irinami -> (6/21/2003 9:47:37 AM)

I second that. These things are quick-and-dirty. Expect the smell of blood, powder, and petrol. You can do one of these a night and still have time for a life. ;) Or, if you're like me, you can spend all night doing a battle, watching TV, and spending time with your family all at once. Got a commercial break? Plot some arty. Move a unit. (But... if you move a unit... well, SPWAW is like Pringles: Betcha' can't move just one. ;) ) These are excellent battles to challenge all levels. I'll leave the big words up to the Kunel.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI