RE: Close Combat: The Bloody First opens its gates for Beta! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat – The Bloody First

ferchis -> RE: Close Combat: The Bloody First opens its gates for Beta! (5/19/2019 4:18:51 AM)

JUst signe... llokingo foward to help

StuMcGru -> RE: Close Combat: The Bloody First opens its gates for Beta! (5/27/2019 5:05:14 PM)

I played the originals many years ago before I had children, so chuffed to see this launched again.

Also as an amateur WW2 Historian, if anything I can do to help the testing, gladly put my first gaming soldier boot forward ! [8D]

madmaniac -> RE: Close Combat: The Bloody First opens its gates for Beta! (5/30/2019 9:57:35 PM)

Love the close combat series....played first time when i was in school...now im 35 years old and i still want to play and feel the same emotion . i hope they managed to do a descent job(as always) and keep the realstic effects as real as possible with the 3d rendering as good as it was with the old ones..

Mirek69 -> RE: Close Combat: The Bloody First opens its gates for Beta! (6/8/2019 2:24:34 PM)

There is hope for a beta key ? Please...

joelind -> RE: Close Combat: The Bloody First opens its gates for Beta! (6/9/2019 4:03:45 AM)

So happy

Divadov -> RE: Close Combat: The Bloody First opens its gates for Beta! (6/11/2019 6:08:41 PM)

Yes, it's the best tactical game for me, I follow this series until 1998; I hope that designers made a multiple game scenario like in Cross of Iron.

For strategic game, World in Flames is the best!!!

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI