Am I seeing things, or is there double-stacking? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War

ElvisJJonesRambo -> Am I seeing things, or is there double-stacking? (3/10/2019 4:12:14 AM)

Playing a game, good one. Game is Huge. As Axis, I've got Artillery peppering Southwest Hex from Leningrad. The unit I'm attacking is Russian Motorized Mech Army. The first couple of shots by artillery cause some damage, and drops the defenders Readiness/Morale. Follow-up with couple ground units, then a Panzer, which only needs 1-shot to finish the job. I'm excited, this is good, finally made some ground in the North since my supply was only 4/5/6 in the area, defender was showing supply 12. I'm done with the East, so I scroll the map to England, check the beaches, I'm good. Go back to map at Leningrad, now I see a strength 7 HQ-Timmychenko or whatever his name is in the same exact Hex. WTF? Okay, I've got one more attack with the Panzer, do nice chunk of damage. Swap hexes with Corp, finish the job.

So, is there something special going on for the Supply 12 that hex unit with hidden HQ?

Marie's Her Name, Latest Flame,
-EJR

Schokolokos -> RE: Am I seeing things, or is there double-stacking? (3/10/2019 6:33:58 PM)

Hex south of Leningrad has 12 (Should be 11)
but not much of a difference.

Suggest to use your Luftwaffel all over, southwest of Leningrad is a huge swamp with bog bodies, no entrench at all but superhard to fight on.

ElvisJJonesRambo -> RE: Am I seeing things, or is there double-stacking? (3/11/2019 3:43:58 AM)

I'm with you brother, it's a Swamp that's for sure. Supply blows. Couldn't imagine being in that life. No hot food, no Mountain Dew, no Budweiser, no Elvis music (well little early for that), and I would need a Starbux, crispy Bacon & some crunchy salty hashbrowns to get my machine killing A-game to get functioning. It's a waste for more than one Motorized or Panzer unit. I'm taking Artillery & some Rockets, giving it a shot in a game. I'm not a cookie cutter player.

Drain it,
-EJR

gamer78 -> RE: Am I seeing things, or is there double-stacking? (3/11/2019 9:54:19 PM)

That HQ appeared in the same hex just after motorized mech army destroyed in our game with ElvisJJonesRambo . I think there is a bug in location if it came by event.

gamer78 -> RE: Am I seeing things, or is there double-stacking? (3/18/2019 9:52:42 PM)

Japanese declare war on Russia few turns ago any Russian HQ came by event will help there. But not sure in the hex motorized army destroyed.
Is it a bug?
thanks.

Hubert Cater -> RE: Am I seeing things, or is there double-stacking? (3/19/2019 2:18:41 PM)

Not sure what that could be as there are no unit events that would drop a unit there in the middle of your turn, nor are there any such events for that area for human vs human play. I'll investigate but without seeing a before and after screenshot I really couldn't say what the issue might be.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI