Message Log Taking Focus (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

MatthewVilter -> Message Log Taking Focus (4/4/2019 12:57:06 PM)

When I have the message log in a separate window new messages cause that window to take focus. This means that, for example, if I try to pause the game by pressing space instead the message log scrolls down and I have to click back into the main window to regain time control by hotkey.

This is a very aggravating problem.

I should note that this seems to only happen some of the time. I will update if I can figure out what makes the difference.

I'm new here so I don't think that I can upload a save but I'm getting the problem all over the place anyway so... [&:]

MatthewVilter -> RE: Message Log Taking Focus (4/4/2019 1:06:12 PM)

Oh sorry! I'm running Command v1.15 - Build...

...the forum is telling me not to post phone numbers...

1009 dot 27 dot 6

LMychajluk -> RE: Message Log Taking Focus (4/4/2019 1:41:20 PM)

I've noticed something similar. I have a mouse Profile that I set up for CMANO, so some of the mouse buttons control things like the game speed, pause, etc... I often have to click into the map window in order for them to work. If it can be coded so that focus remains on the map window, even when the Log, Mission Planner, and Database windows are open, that would be nice.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI