I have the game but! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> NetPlay Tech Support

tigercub -> I have the game but! (4/28/2019 7:21:54 AM)

its not playable!
don't need to say any more than that!

warspite1 -> RE: I have the game but! (4/28/2019 7:55:07 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tigercub

its not playable!
don't need to say any more than that!

Orm -> RE: I have the game but! (4/28/2019 8:04:30 AM)

Well, most of the AARs are by email, and I assume that the original poster refers to some netplay issues since it is that sub-forum.

However, some more information would indeed be helpful since several testers have successfully played netplay games.

warspite1 -> RE: I have the game but! (4/28/2019 8:12:45 AM)

tigercub -> RE: I have the game but! (4/28/2019 11:48:17 AM)

netplay issues full of bugs!

Furbet -> RE: I have the game but! (4/28/2019 5:47:49 PM)

Have you upgraded to the latest available versaion 3.0.1 ?

No real issues with netplay on this verison for us so far.

tigercub -> RE: I have the game but! (4/28/2019 11:41:43 PM)

Furbet what game are you playing? because I just purchased the game like my friend in crime crashes a very common (3.0.1)and trying to restart a game after it crashed was not working! we did get to play for a few hours on Saturday after 2 crashes but on Sunday after the first crash we could not get it going again! Barbarossa then Guadalcanal Campaign!

Tigercub

tigercub -> RE: I have the game but! (5/4/2019 5:47:05 AM)

updated to new version 3.0.2 fingers crossed

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: I have the game but! (5/4/2019 7:50:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tigercub

Furbet what game are you playing? because I just purchased the game like my friend in crime crashes a very common (3.0.1)and trying to restart a game after it crashed was not working! we did get to play for a few hours on Saturday after 2 crashes but on Sunday after the first crash we could not get it going again! Barbarossa then Guadalcanal Campaign!

Tigercub

I could really use any bug reports generated by a program failure. Mad Except should generate a bugreport.txt whenever the program fails. It also tries to send that information to MadExcept@MatrixGames.com - which gets forwarded to me. But I don't see any that I can identify as being from your games.

With more information, I might be able to help you, or fix the problem.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI