How to increase command cycle deliberately? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series

JoeMK -> How to increase command cycle deliberately? (5/17/2019 12:36:31 AM)

As reinforcements often arrive shortly after command phase has ended, is there a way to laten the player's command phase start? While off-map artillery and aircraft seam to be on call automatically, all other assets seam to rest during their arrival's order resolution phase. I already lost helicopters this way...

On the other side, remembering Borissov in June 1944, German tanks, while detraining, had to fight against penetrating Soviet tanks...

CapnDarwin -> RE: How to increase command cycle deliberately? (5/17/2019 12:59:37 AM)

Unfortunately no. Kind of the double edge sword of an asynchronous command cycle system.Something we may be able to work on in Southern Storm to at least give arriving units in the next cycle an order or maybe a pregame initial orders plan.

JoeMK -> RE: How to increase command cycle deliberately? (5/17/2019 4:39:00 PM)

After having replayed a resolution phase I have to notice: I was rather "foolhardy" when I claimed that "all other assets seam to rest during their arrival's order resolution phase". This is wrong, they have screen orders. So it's not so bad... Nevertheless, your conception of having some kind of calculated order mechanism would give the players more flexibility especially with respect to FPRS's wonderful asynchronous command cycle system.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI