user manual + screen (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Campaigns on the Danube 1805 - 1809

Iwein -> user manual + screen (5/20/2019 7:00:18 PM)

Hi, I bought the game today. Being a kriegspiel enthousiast it looks very promising.

Where can I find the user manual?

Also is it normal that the screen of the game is only about 3/4 of my computer screen?

Thanks,

Iwein

Rasputitsa -> RE: user manual + screen (5/20/2019 8:19:47 PM)

The manual.pdf is in the maim 'Campaigns on the Danube' game folder, for my installation that is C:\Matrix Games\Campaigns on the Danube 1805 & 1809 v3.05\manual.

The game start panel has the available game screen resolution options, you might have a screen resolution option in your computer 'Screen resolution' which is a better match to use when playing CotD.

Rasputitsa -> RE: user manual + screen (5/20/2019 8:36:16 PM)

I should have noted that the latest version of the game is a re-issue of a much older game, to make it playable on newer equipment, but the manual has not been updated, so there will be newer and different features in the game, which are not covered in the manual.

There is discussion on these features in the forum and I have posted AARs in as much detail as possible, to try and show what is in the current version of the game.

Technopiper -> RE: user manual + screen (5/21/2019 8:51:52 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Iwein

Hi, I bought the game today. Being a kriegspiel enthousiast it looks very promising.

Where can I find the user manual?

Also is it normal that the screen of the game is only about 3/4 of my computer screen?

Thanks,

Iwein

Did you patch your game?

pzgndr -> RE: user manual + screen (7/18/2019 12:41:14 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rasputitsa
I should have noted that the latest version of the game is a re-issue of a much older game, to make it playable on newer equipment, but the manual has not been updated, so there will be newer and different features in the game, which are not covered in the manual.

For Frank. The manual should be updated for v3.06, yes?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI