Kursk (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Kursk - Battle at Prochorovka

robertahyuk -> Kursk (6/5/2019 1:13:31 PM)

This game is fun to play! Takes a little getting used too but I really like it compared to "Tigers on the Hunt".
I hope there will be some more games in the future!

AndySfromVA -> RE: Kursk (6/5/2019 8:31:08 PM)

This looks to be a more interesting game than Korsun, which seems to be a hopeless case for the Germans. Kursk also includes artillery, which Korsun doesn't. I'm considering it.

robertahyuk -> RE: Kursk (6/6/2019 12:13:41 PM)

I have to agree AndySfromVA.
Kursk is a pretty fun game to play. It's nice once in a while to have a game that you just enjoy playing and having a little fun other than some of these blockbusters that take almost an hour per turn.

krakoburger -> RE: Kursk (6/6/2019 8:15:52 PM)

on the Yobowargames web site the developer says it's been released for Mac. Will Matrix be carrying this?

yobowargames -> RE: Kursk (6/7/2019 1:42:16 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: robertahyuk

I have to agree AndySfromVA.
Kursk is a pretty fun game to play. It's nice once in a while to have a game that you just enjoy playing and having a little fun other than some of these blockbusters that take almost an hour per turn.

This was exactly the idea I had in my head when designing the games. Glad you like it!

Lance

yobowargames -> RE: Kursk (6/7/2019 2:21:22 AM)

Hi robertahyuk

You can check out my website for some other games I have planned similar to this - Krim (Based on crimera '41 -42), Iwo Jima and Picketts Mill.

Lance

Alan Sharif -> RE: Kursk (6/7/2019 6:49:12 AM)

Looking forward to them all Lance.

robertahyuk -> RE: Kursk (6/7/2019 12:11:48 PM)

I did look at your website and saw those games that you mention Lance.
I'll be looking forward to playing them when they come out.
Good job! Keep up the great work!

ctcharger -> RE: Kursk (7/14/2019 12:04:13 PM)

I really like the old school feel of the game and the interface is excellent. I have Grisby's and Tiller's games among others and it's just too much.

pzgndr -> RE: Kursk (8/11/2019 5:48:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: yobowargames
This was exactly the idea I had in my head when designing the games. Glad you like it!

Simple classics like AH Afrika Korps and The Russian Campaign would benefit from this game engine. Short & sweet, let players play and have fun. Old School stuff!! Thanks!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI