Strategic Command: World War I - Late War Gif (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command: World War I

Daniele -> Strategic Command: World War I - Late War Gif (6/7/2019 2:29:30 PM)

Hi everybody!

There is a lot of excitement about the upcoming Strategic Command game we announced recently, and we got something for you!

Have a look at the gif below showing the Western Front late in the war, with a transition between NATO counters and 3d models!

Stay tuned for further updates and get more information about Strategic Command: World War I from its official product page

[image]http://www.matrixgames.com/amazon/Screenshots/SC_WWI/Strategic%20Command%20Nato%20Units%20transition.gif[/image]

xwormwood -> RE: Strategic Command: World War I - Late War Gif (6/7/2019 5:45:31 PM)

Is it true that the map will be smaler compared to Strategic Command - The Great War?
At least it looks a bit like it is several hexes / tiles smaler in France.

BillRunacre -> RE: Strategic Command: World War I - Late War Gif (6/8/2019 1:29:24 PM)

Hi Claus

The game uses the same map as our recent WWII: War in Europe release, though with some special modifications suitable for WWI, such as the addition of Ypres and Gallipoli.

xwormwood -> RE: Strategic Command: World War I - Late War Gif (6/8/2019 9:41:42 PM)

Thanks Bill.
What exactly does it mean when you mention the addition of Ypres and Gallipoli?
Are those additional mini-maps, or "just" names mentioned on the map?
Or did you add towns for Ypres and Gallipoli, like with special National Morale values?

BillRunacre -> RE: Strategic Command: World War I - Late War Gif (6/10/2019 7:07:38 PM)

The towns been added to the map, with things adjusted as necessary, and of course they will have National Morale value too. [:)]

Salivan -> RE: Strategic Command: World War I - Late War Gif (6/13/2019 8:24:00 AM)

I hope that tanks will be presented but not decisive.

errant904 -> RE: Strategic Command: World War I - Late War Gif (6/24/2019 2:48:08 PM)

Tanks were present in the original, and no they weren't decisive :)

operating -> RE: Strategic Command: World War I - Late War Gif (10/24/2019 10:02:02 PM)

Added this game to: My Forums/subscription

nox165 -> RE: Strategic Command: World War I - Late War Gif (11/3/2019 8:52:58 PM)

Can we get some more screenshots?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI