Stuck in Russian Combat Phase? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Kursk - Battle at Prochorovka

kbullard -> Stuck in Russian Combat Phase? (6/15/2019 7:42:20 PM)

Has anybody experienced the game not moving forward from the Russian Combat Phase in the Paul Haussers Attack scenario with the computer playing the Russians? The game is working -- I can move around the map, for instance -- but it simply doesn't move to the German movement phase.

I'm on Windows 10.

Kurt

zakblood -> RE: Stuck in Russian Combat Phase? (6/15/2019 8:03:48 PM)

the developer may ask you for logs, it's a hidden file as it's in a place where windows hides a folder, so may need to be un ticked to show

[image]local://upfiles/43185/E94CAE18CD284BDAAC1AA9AC62265A7E.jpg[/image]

just replace box with your username on the pc, thanks

if you re start the game, it will be over written then of no use, so if you cope and save it, the developer will say where to send it etc, details are on other threads here, thanks and sorry for the issue

kbullard -> RE: Stuck in Russian Combat Phase? (6/16/2019 5:02:37 PM)

Thx much - just happened again, later in the game replaying the same scenario. Log file attached. (Assuming Kursk uses the same log files as Korsun.)

I have a screenshot, too, but it's too large to upload (1.3-2.6Mb, depending on format). All it shows, though, is a view of the map with the "Russian Combat Phase" indicator at the top. Again, I can move around and change the view, but it never moves forward.

Kurt

zakblood -> RE: Stuck in Russian Combat Phase? (6/16/2019 5:39:15 PM)

both log the same yes, and some image site may host the file if you share the link to here etc, but developer maybe interested more in the logs and save etc, thanks

yobowargames -> RE: Stuck in Russian Combat Phase? (6/24/2019 1:25:32 AM)

Hi kbullard

If you browse to C:\Users\xxxxx\.prefs (replace xxxxx with your username) you should see a file called "Paul Haussers Attack". Its the saved game created at the end of each players turn. If you email that to me I can see if I can recreate the issue you are seeing.

lance@yobowargames.com

ctcharger -> RE: Stuck in Russian Combat Phase? (7/14/2019 1:29:12 AM)

I am having the same issue.

t341 -> RE: Stuck in Russian Combat Phase? (9/6/2019 12:10:29 AM)

never was able to get the game to work, in every version, sorry to see it was picked up here

yobowargames -> RE: Stuck in Russian Combat Phase? (9/6/2019 5:28:53 AM)

Hi

If you are seeing this problem please do email me at lance@yobowargames.com so I can send you details on creating logs to help me track down the problem.

Lance

BlackDivision -> RE: Stuck in Russian Combat Phase? (11/29/2019 3:58:52 PM)

The Russian fight phase does not start. But found out that you can move 1 Russian unit then and then it starts immediately what should not actually be, because the Russians yes plays the AI.
And the next problem is that the game usually crashes in between and without an error message. I've started playing the game now 7 times and could only play it 1 time without crashing.

yobowargames -> RE: Stuck in Russian Combat Phase? (11/29/2019 11:30:06 PM)

Hi BlackDivision

I think you also emailed me? I have responded to your email with some instructions on how to generate some logs for me.

If you haven't already email then you can at lance@yobowargames.com

Lance

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI