Change Turn cycle (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

darbycmcd -> Change Turn cycle (6/25/2019 7:31:16 PM)

Ok, I really thought I remember it was possible to change the turn cycle after the game had started. Is this some dream memory or is it possible? In the preferences menu the option is not changeable after the first turn. Does anyone have some insight?

Thanks

Admiral DadMan -> RE: Change Turn cycle (6/25/2019 8:16:13 PM)

It is changable vs AI, but not in PBeM

Mike Solli -> RE: Change Turn cycle (6/25/2019 9:21:04 PM)

That's not entirely accurate. The Japanese player can change the cycle in a PBEM. I don't believe the Allied player can. That's based on other people's comments. Personally, I can't say one way or the other about the Allied side.

Admiral DadMan -> RE: Change Turn cycle (6/25/2019 9:28:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

That's not entirely accurate. The Japanese player can change the cycle in a PBEM. I don't believe the Allied player can. That's based on other people's comments. Personally, I can't say one way or the other about the Allied side.

Interesting. I thought that once PBeM locked in, it was set for the game...

krolikzaez -> RE: Change Turn cycle (6/25/2019 9:47:22 PM)

Not allowed to post links yet....
A "-cd" in the jap players shortcut should do the trick. Smth like
"G:\Matrix Games\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\War in the Pacific Admiral Edition.exe" -cd

The theme where it was discussed has the title "Tracker and switching turn cycles" on this forum

Mike Solli -> RE: Change Turn cycle (6/26/2019 8:00:07 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Admiral DadMan

quote:

I wasn't aware of that either until recently. USS America told me about it before our PBEM started. We did 7 Dec 41 as a 1 day cycle, then switched to 2 days after that. On occasion, I'll switch to one day if it's at the end of the month and some air R&D is ended, otherwise (I think & don't want to take a chance) it may move the R&D factories to operational.

Admiral DadMan -> RE: Change Turn cycle (6/26/2019 10:09:19 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Admiral DadMan

quote:

I wasn't aware of that either until recently. USS America told me about it before our PBEM started. We did 7 Dec 41 as a 1 day cycle, then switched to 2 days after that. On occasion, I'll switch to one day if it's at the end of the month and some air R&D is ended, otherwise (I think & don't want to take a chance) it may move the R&D factories to operational.

That's good info, thank you.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI