Crazy High USSR Morale (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War

HamburgerMeat -> Crazy High USSR Morale (7/7/2019 2:27:28 AM)

I'm invading the USSR, the first turn of barbarossa, when i notice that the USSR's XVI's corp morale is high. Readiness 114%, morale 178%. Is this a bug, or did they get the extra vodka rations or something? [;)]

Hubert Cater -> RE: Crazy High USSR Morale (7/8/2019 4:40:57 PM)

Hi HamburgerMeat,

That doesn't sound right at all, do you happen to have a saved turn that you could provide me so that I could look into this further? Please send to support@furysoftware.com

Also, did the Allies have any recent major victories, where they forced some nations to surrender, on their end prior to your invasion?

Hubert

HamburgerMeat -> RE: Crazy High USSR Morale (7/8/2019 4:47:38 PM)

No, there werent any.

This is in my current game against Fireston. I'll send you the challenge ID when I get home.

I'm thinking that it's a bug arising out of the fact that the game started in 1.02, then was updated to 1.03 after the game started.

Hubert Cater -> RE: Crazy High USSR Morale (7/8/2019 5:35:41 PM)

Thanks for the updated info and no saved turn is necessary then as I suspect it might indeed be an issue with it starting in v1.02 and then continuing in v1.03 as the data structure changes may have caused this. If so I apologize as this was not something I had anticipated and had checked only against new v1.03 games.

I'm just testing now again to confirm it is indeed working as expected under v1.03 just to be sure.

HamburgerMeat -> RE: Crazy High USSR Morale (7/8/2019 5:44:37 PM)

No problem Hubert, thanks for all your hard work!

Hubert Cater -> RE: Crazy High USSR Morale (7/8/2019 7:42:45 PM)

Thanks and I can confirm that a new game started under v1.03 should be fine.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI