Korsun Pocket will be released in Sweden! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket

Kung Karl -> Korsun Pocket will be released in Sweden! (7/1/2003 12:56:22 AM)

Hi!

I was just wondering if Korsun Pocket will be released in Sweden and the rest of Europe like Uncommon Valour?

Edit: I just looked at Just Play's homsite and Korsun Pocket was listed!!!!

U2 -> (7/1/2003 3:06:30 AM)

Hej

This store in Stockholm (online store too) will surely get it [url]www.webhallen.se[/url]

Also this store already lists the game for preorder http://www.softwareexpress.se/WebShop/Index.php?ArticleID=18075
It is also a store in Stockholm with online services as well

Kung Karl -> (7/1/2003 3:23:05 AM)

Yipiie!!

It's nice to finally have some real wargames released in Europe instead of the unrealistic mainstream wargames. Sure they can be extremly funny but somtiimes you just wan't somthing more realistic and challenging.

Thanks for making GOOD AND REALISTIC wargames!

snoopy84 -> (7/1/2003 3:29:56 PM)

The same in Hungary. Hardcore wargames don't get here. No HPS games, for example. I hope Korsun Pocket will be available soon after it comes out (unlike Close Combat 5, which arrived last summer (one or two years after it appeared in US and UK!); that was tough, I almost lost all my hopes - and it was some simple edition without any documentation).:(

Kung Karl -> (7/1/2003 4:39:33 PM)

Yeah, that's realy annoying when the manual is on dthe disc in PDF-format. Som simpler useless manual is in the box so you either has to learn the game by playing it or read the entire manual onscreen. The problem is that you cna't play the game while reading that way and try the things out.

On the other hand, we have to be happy that we atleast get the full manual on the disc nistead of only getting the piece of crap that ships with the box.

Tbone3336 -> (7/1/2003 5:47:31 PM)

I have a question with regard to the manuals. They can be printed out in PDF format with Acrobat Reader, or is there some reason this cannot happen? I printed out the Manual for SP WAW. one big manual for sure but easier than reading it on screen and trying to play at the same time. I have heard this problem from others so I may be missing some reason there is a problem.

Kung Karl -> (7/1/2003 6:49:44 PM)

Sure they can be printed out but that may require a lot of ppaer and ink. For example the Airborne Assault manual is 254 pages and that alot of paper. Then you have to bind all the paper together an it eill only be a big bunch of paper instead of a nice book. The original manual direcly in the box would have been much more appreciated.

I do not blame Matrix or any other developer for this. I know it is the european publishers "fault". I am not angry with them either because they bring over great games to us europeans!

Fallschirmjager -> (7/1/2003 11:39:09 PM)

Do you have kinkos in sweden?

snoopy84 -> (7/1/2003 11:53:49 PM)

Well, CC5 didn't have any PDF manual (at least I didn't find it), but thats not that hard-to-handle game, so it isn't a big matter; it's just nice to have a paper manual in the box.
But KP seems a bit more complex, so I would be happy to have a printed manual in the box (but I will be happy if I can get one anyway).:( Sorry I don't see the light yet.

Kung Karl -> (7/1/2003 11:55:14 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fallschirmjager
[B]Do you have kinkos in sweden? [/B][/QUOTE]

Whats that?

Fred98 -> (7/2/2003 3:54:17 AM)

Kinkos is a printing firm.

Go to the main page of Matrix and look up Kinkos. There is a deal between them.

Better, go to [url]www.kinkos.com[/url] and see if there is a Kinkos in your city. They have a global presence.

Kung Karl -> (7/2/2003 5:17:04 PM)

Nope. Too bad!

Marc von Martial -> (7/2/2003 7:02:37 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kung Karl
[B]Nope. Too bad! [/B][/QUOTE]

You can go to any print or copy store and take the game CD with you. Our license agreement allways states that you are allowed to print a copy of the PDF manual for personal use. If you donīt choose photopaper and some other extraordinary stuff you should be able to get a fair deal for printing and binding the complete thing at the copy/print store of choice.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI