Max dimensions in hexes for saving map as image file? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV

Xenomorph -> Max dimensions in hexes for saving map as image file? (8/7/2019 3:42:02 PM)

Hello All!

I'm creating a map that's currently 400 x 400 in hexes. I tried saving it as an image but a sassy little box comes up saying the image is too large. Does anyone know what the max size the game will allow you to do this? I know maybe it's my system memory but my pc has a lot of memory on it (8 gb I think) so I'd be surprised if that's the issue.

Thanks for any help!

Lobster -> RE: Max dimensions in hexes for saving map as image file? (8/7/2019 5:20:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Xenomorph

Hello All!

I'm creating a map that's currently 400 x 400 in hexes. I tried saving it as an image but a sassy little box comes up saying the image is too large. Does anyone know what the max size the game will allow you to do this? I know maybe it's my system memory but my pc has a lot of memory on it (8 gb I think) so I'd be surprised if that's the issue.

Thanks for any help!

Zoom out until you reach a zoom level that lets you save it. This part is still stuck in the 2nd century and abacus computers. Still has to be moved into the 21st century where we have multiple gigabytes of memory and terabytes of disk space. I saved a 700x700 map at next to highest zoom and it was over 75mb.

Xenomorph -> RE: Max dimensions in hexes for saving map as image file? (8/7/2019 10:25:47 PM)

Oh wow. Never would’ve thought of that being a factor. I’ll try that. Thank you!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI