Units Move Options/Screen Magnifications (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Jeff_Hradkowsky -> Units Move Options/Screen Magnifications (5/15/2000 10:42:00 AM)

I noiced that when first selecting a unit of any type, you cannot see the avalable move options ie lighted hexes. Only after the first actual move do the hexes then show where a unit can move. Also the magnification could go one level closer. Now I've only started one scenario, so do the closest magnifications vary from scenario to scenario? ------------------ Jeff

edgar -> (5/15/2000 2:38:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by Jeff_Hradkowsky: I noiced that when first selecting a unit of any type, you cannot see the avalable move options ie lighted hexes. Only after the first actual move do the hexes then show where a unit can move. (snip)
I've noticed the same thing; is there a particalar reason for this? Edgar ------------------

Pack Rat -> (5/15/2000 3:50:00 PM)

I've not seen this. What are your settings in the prefernces? What I have noticed is sometimes it will show a false movement radius. How I can tell is the unit doesn't make the hex I tried for, I hit the back button, click on the unit again and the hex I was going for is no longer lit up. ------------------ Peace, Pack Rat

Larry Holt -> (5/15/2000 9:20:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by Pack Rat: I've not seen this. What are your settings in the prefernces? What I have noticed is sometimes it will show a false movement radius. How I can tell is the unit doesn't make the hex I tried for, I hit the back button, click on the unit again and the hex I was going for is no longer lit up.
I've noticed that if my Ger armored cars are fired on, they stop (of course) then when I click on them again, they have lost a significant amount of their movement (could have moved 15, now 8 or so) and when I click on them the movement radius is less than actual, i.e. when I click on them after being fired on I get a 5 hex or so radius but they will actuall go 8 or so. I've not played enough to generalize this bug, I've only seen it in this one case.

Big Joe -> (5/15/2000 9:36:00 PM)

I think the lost movement points are due to suppression points from taking fire. I also noticed that with c&c on you can't see move radius and of course with it off you can.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI