Cannot download updates - installed version crashes (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Battle For Korsun >> Battle for Korsun - Tech Support

glibberschnatz -> Cannot download updates - installed version crashes (8/15/2019 2:09:00 AM)

Not a good start.

I cannot download the update - from the web an error says something like: "There is no file."

From the updater, it says something like "there was an error."

Playing for a couple of minutes produced crashes.

You're a real company right? I'm new to your games but not new to software development and support.

Please advise or provide refund.

Thanks.

Alan Sharif -> RE: Cannot download updates - installed version crashes (8/15/2019 7:08:37 AM)

When I have had issues, Lance has always been first class at resolving them. I am sure he will sort things out.

yobowargames -> RE: Cannot download updates - installed version crashes (8/15/2019 5:57:38 PM)

Hi glibberschnatz

From your comments, it looks like you are having two issues? One is you can't download the 1.0.18 update and the other is your current version of the game crashes.

Can you email me at lance@yobowargames.com with the current version you have - the version number appears in the bottom left of the loading screen then I can help you from there.

glibberschnatz -> RE: Cannot download updates - installed version crashes (8/15/2019 9:08:51 PM)

Hi - thanks for quick reply.

Version is 1.0.10.

Check for update...
TrueUpdate starts.
Dowloading update information (server #1)... creating handle... Error - update information for Battle for Korsun could not be downloaded...

Via web...
Login, my page, file downloads (Korsun)... Whup - today it is working - last night it did not.... download worked - installer for 1.0.18 seems to work.

Will try game and let you know.

yobowargames -> RE: Cannot download updates - installed version crashes (8/15/2019 10:50:43 PM)

Glad you sorted it out. Just email me if you hit any more issues.

Lance

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI