How to play on Steam? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV

walkra -> How to play on Steam? (8/16/2019 8:56:11 PM)

Hi, How are you?
I have some questions that I tried to find the answer in the Forum but I did not find it.
I want to play FITE 2 from the Axis side.
I still don't understand how Steam works.
I pressed "Create a challenge" and the TOAW created one in the "Challenges" tab but at no time it gives me the chance to play my first turn.
On the other hand, I would like to play my turns in the game that I have installed on my laptop but then show it on Steam so that the other player can play (because I have problems that from time to time, for a few hours, the internet service is cut off) .
(I´m sorry my English).
Thank You, very much.

Zovs -> RE: How to play on Steam? (8/16/2019 9:05:39 PM)

Your using the PBEM++ system. You will have to wait to play your first turn when someone else accepts your challenge, once that happens you'll get an email notification and then you can login to the PBEM++ system and do your turn.

Lobster -> RE: How to play on Steam? (8/16/2019 9:34:17 PM)

The challenge system is in no way related to Steam. It's present in any type of installation. Check the manual for specific information about PBEM++ challenges.

walkra -> RE: How to play on Steam? (8/23/2019 10:12:32 AM)

Hi. Thank You both for your answers!

Lobster -> RE: How to play on Steam? (8/23/2019 10:56:29 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: walkra

Hi. Thank You both for your answers!

It should be noted that some have had difficulty playing turns with the PBEM++ system. Not sure if the problems are player created, PBEM++ server created or game created. But there is still the old PBEM system for backup.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI