Update 2.3d and the 3.0 Beta (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Starships Unlimited v3

Darkspire -> Update 2.3d and the 3.0 Beta (7/2/2003 1:51:33 AM)

Any news as to when the game updates will be available for our version of SUDG ?

SU is on update 2.3d and they have a 3.0 beta posted, seeing as we are, SUDG owners, paying twice the price for the game it would be nice to be kept updated :rolleyes:

Marc von Martial -> (7/2/2003 2:56:38 AM)

The patch version 2.1 has been recently posted, thatīs the current version of "Starships Unlimited- Divided Galaxies". Do not confuse this with "Starships Unlimited".

Darkspire -> (7/2/2003 8:44:13 AM)

Yes I do realise they are two programs, but they are also the same programs, just different UI, music.
I bought SUDG at version 2.1, it has bugs and general UI problems which are being / have been addressed in the updates over at the 'other' site, the update over there was posted over a month and a half ago, im just asking when we, Owners of SUDG, can expect an update to address these issues?

Thanks

David Heath -> (7/4/2003 5:36:47 AM)

That was for the shareware version. That version is different and does not have all the advance features the comerical release does. I am sure Andrew can comment on this a lot better.

David

Andrew Ewanchyna -> (7/4/2003 8:17:01 PM)

I'm still commited to SUDG. In fact, I'm trying to track down why fighters sometimes lose their squad. This is a source of crashes. In the process I've fixed a few problems, such as ships sometimes leaving behind their fighters. I'm sure there will be lots of other changes by the time the patch rolls around.

As for STUN 3.0, well, I'm taking that in a different direction to SUDG. It involves more micromanagement.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI