Where can I play? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Handle -> Where can I play? (8/21/2019 2:57:05 PM)

Hello everyone, if I understand correctly then this is a gaming forum. So I got to the address. Tell me some online games, preferably without installation (browser games). Some kind of arcade or card game, I got a lot of free time and I want to spend it like that.

Kuokkanen -> RE: Where can I play? (8/21/2019 3:06:34 PM)

We tend to discuss about war and strategy games. More of the turn-based ones, like Civilization series, instead of real-time ones, like Total War series. Of the browser games, there was one called Neveron, but it's been offline for several years by now. Do we know of anything else?

Lobster -> RE: Where can I play? (8/21/2019 4:05:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kuokkanen

We tend to discuss about war and strategy games. More of the turn-based ones, like Civilization series, instead of real-time ones, like Total War series. Of the browser games, there was one called Neveron, but it's been offline for several years by now. Do we know of anything else?

Yes, the follow up to Neveron is in development. It's called Neverdone.

RangerJoe -> RE: Where can I play? (8/21/2019 5:04:39 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kuokkanen

Lobster

Yes, the follow up to Neveron is in development. It's called Neverdone.

I thought Neverdone was the code name for Steel Tigers.

Kuokkanen -> RE: Where can I play? (8/21/2019 7:30:31 PM)

One site you can look up is Nutaku. It's got some free games that can be played in browser, but those may require registration. Some war games too. NSFW!

GaretBale -> RE: Where can I play? (8/22/2019 4:31:55 PM)

Do not like browser games because of poor graphics.

Kuokkanen -> RE: Where can I play? (8/22/2019 6:39:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: GaretBale

Do not like browser games because of poor graphics.

Many locally installed games have poor graphics also, especially war games and RPGs.

[img]http://tpgames.free.fr/FoS/ScreenShot/Screen2.png[/img]

[img]https://a.fsdn.com/con/app/proj/megamek/screenshots/Unit%20moving.jpg[/img]

Most of us don't care.

RangerJoe -> RE: Where can I play? (8/22/2019 6:56:10 PM)

If I want something that looks pretty, I would not be looking at a war game. I might be looking at things like cheerleaders . . .

Cik -> RE: Where can I play? (8/22/2019 7:16:25 PM)

megamek is beautiful, don't you dare cast aspersions on my far future battlemech campaign java-based RNG simulator

Kuokkanen -> RE: Where can I play? (8/23/2019 4:15:05 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cik

megamek is beautiful, don't you dare cast aspersions on my far future battlemech campaign java-based RNG simulator

Official BattleTech game for comparison. MegaMek isn't going to win any beautiful contest. Despite of that, it is my preferred BattleTech video game.

MrsWargamer -> RE: Where can I play? (8/23/2019 12:13:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

If I want something that looks pretty, I would not be looking at a war game. I might be looking at things like cheerleaders . . .

Haha, now THIS is pure gold :)

Handle -> RE: Where can I play? (8/29/2019 8:32:54 AM)

Thanks a lot, this is what I was looking for.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI